Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008
^^^^^ Those songs are awesome, but I'm having trouble actually downloading them. Could you put them on Sendspace or something?

Edit: Nevermind, I got them off the link in your profile. :)

Jigsaw fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Aug 27, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008
I'm going to second trans fat's vote. I really don't have much else to add, as I use it the same way he does, but I'll vote to keep it. It's just nice having an "index" around for free music.

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008
There's a new NIN single out for free on Amazon: Copy of A

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008

Boris Galerkin posted:

Is there an rss/twitter to follow to get notified of iTune's free single of the week?

You can use IFTTT to get an e-mail with a link sent to your inbox anytime a song goes free.

And I'm still upset they stopped the Discovery Download and Canción de la Semana. I got into some good music through those.