Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Friend Skull
Nov 25, 2013

by XyloJW
http://corpsemelon.bandcamp.com/

I just posted this in the "Post your soundcloud" thread in the Musician's lounge but thought I'd post it here. There are 2 freely downloadable tracks on the album. We didn't use our own equipment to record the stuff so there are some bills that need paying and we want to produce more stuff so free isn't an option yet as much as I wish we could.

Anyhow, this is my band, Corpse Melon, and our first LP "What the Public Wants and Why it Doesn't Matter", it's pretty all over the place as far as a genre goes but it has an electric bass, guitar, drums and vocals so you can at least get an idea from that. The 2 free tracks are Space Monkeys and You're a Loser. All the tracks can be listened to but only those can be downloaded.

EDIT: Just after I posted this I wound up realizing I had accidentally uploaded the unmastered tracks to bandcamp. Not sure how I did that but I'm correcting the issue.

Best Friend Skull fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Dec 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU