Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

obsequious
Dec 2, 2002

Don't worry, I have not hit your vital parts
I post nearly all of my work online for free. I'd rather people listen to it than make money off of it. It is in a pretty tight niche, as far as sound goes, so it isn't like I'd ever sell a ton. It does seem to hold up well to critical review. I'd love for people here to check it out. It is largely ambient and soundscape stuff:

Life Toward Twilight

*Edit to add more:

9.38khz has some great 8-bit albums for free download. Highly recommended.

Saskrotch video game breaks. Good stuff. Catch his live set if you can.

Minibosses 8-bit Nintendo covers. I assume most people have heard them by now if they are interested in this sort of thing. But if not, the Megaman 2 track is a must download.

Webbedhand Records one of my more favorite "net labels". Mostly abstract, experimental and ambient. Some of it is quite amazing if you are into that sort of thing.

--
Life Toward Twilight

obsequious fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Jun 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU