Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

quote:

An instrumental rock band from London, England, Loss of a Child use pianos, string sections, guitars and drums to create a classically-influenced post-rock noise. With elements boarding on quiet ambience and others with distorted guitars and crashing drums, the ambitious nature with the classical instruments sets Loss of a Child apart from many leftfield acts, producing a hugely epic sound.

Loss of a Child concentrate on producing cohesive albums over individual songs and have two full lengths completed, 'The Future Symphony' and 'Caught and Lost'. A third is in the making at present.
Internet Archive hosts bands on a label called Lost Children. I haven't listend to all of them yet, but I was drawn to them after hearing music by Loss of a Child on Last.fm. Their two albums are The Future Symphony and Caught and Lost. A little about them follows here:

Sugar Blaster posted:

Harvey Danger. They released their third album for free download last fall, and if you've ever even taken a casual interest in this band, I'd reccomend checking it out.
Seconding this. 'Wine, Women, and Song' is a great track.

Yodzilla fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Sep 21, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU