Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
I'm looking for an art portrait of an army forming their reaponse to a threat from another army. I remember a big fat guy laughing. Maybe they were turks? They were having a good time telling the other guys to gently caress off,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Quid posted:

I'm looking for an art portrait of an army forming their reaponse to a threat from another army. I remember a big fat guy laughing. Maybe they were turks? They were having a good time telling the other guys to gently caress off,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
Yes. Thank you. Haha, I love that laughing guy in the hat. There's a bunch of good ones,

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
Looking for the textbook-style drawing of 2 figs. Black and White drawings of figs, with the text "Fig 1" and "Fig 2"

I just want this picture. It's Magritte level of surrealism.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

One Nut Wonder posted:

Looking for the textbook-style drawing of 2 figs. Black and White drawings of figs, with the text "Fig 1" and "Fig 2"

I just want this picture. It's Magritte level of surrealism.

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler
Alright I'm trying to find a comic, or series of comics, that depict Mario of Nintendo fame hopping to a platform full of turtles and they're like a philosophical commune? And Mario is initially skeptical but eventually becomes part of their weird existential commune and Luigi shows up. No amount of Google can find it. Help goons!!!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Old Story posted:

Alright I'm trying to find a comic, or series of comics, that depict Mario of Nintendo fame hopping to a platform full of turtles and they're like a philosophical commune? And Mario is initially skeptical but eventually becomes part of their weird existential commune and Luigi shows up. No amount of Google can find it. Help goons!!!

Here ya go ;)

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler
thanks!

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I'm trying to find a single panel cartoon of a lady looking out the window of a house, kinda has an annoyed face, and on the roof of the house are some pants. I think theres a moon and stars in the background?

Turns out it was on my harddrive the whole time. Now I'm curious if anyone could tell me who made it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Are those perhaps goku pants?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3615777 (see Sid Delicious on page 2)

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 10:17 on Aug 30, 2019

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Krankenstyle posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3615777 (see Sid Delicious on page 2)

Wow that thread was a wild ride. I couldn't spot that image in there, but it definitely looks like it would've been done in that style. Thanks anyways.

I did find someone else haunted by the pants, and their AV text is a link to that thread lol.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Krankenstyle posted:

I never knew where that joke came from but that was pretty funny.

Also what happened to Das Boo? I feel like I haven’t seen anything of hers in years.

12 rats tied together
Sep 7, 2006

uwaeve posted:

Can anyone locate the gif that has maybe a kid falling off his bike(?) or something(?) that looks like he's gonna land in a split, which then cuts to a guy that is probably an exotic dancer hit the stage in a split and starts humping his way sideways across the stage? The stage humpin part looks like it's probably Jerry Springer or equivalent.

this is 11 pages ago but i have a link for this bookmarked: https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/artisticmalecygnet

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

12 rats tied together posted:

this is 11 pages ago but i have a link for this bookmarked: https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/artisticmalecygnet

I’m going to be honest, I don’t remember ever seeing that or requesting it two years ago, but it’s every bit as amazing as I imagined, so thank you for this gif(t).

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009

You, Sir, or Madam are a gentleman(woman) and a scholar.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

anyone have that picture/comic of like a weird religious guy pointing at himself saying not to flirt with him on social media because he's married

e: found it because this time I recalled the social media aspect

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Okay so I remember seeing this art series years ago.... Drawings that showed Indian kids doing the whole "Youth in Revolt" thing like burning down their school, graffiti, etc. They all have this comical stoic expression on their faces while doing it. Sort of had a PBF comics vibe with the art style.

I can't find it for my life, and I'm actually starting to worry that if I keep googling variations of "smiling kids blow up their school", then I'll get a knock on my door.

Anyone know the name of the artist/series?

Edit: Yesssss I just found it.

Search for "Ardash Balak" by Priyesh Trivedi . He did a series parodying what were apparently common school posters in 80's India depicting "How to be a good girl/boy", etc.

seance snacks has a new favorite as of 00:54 on Sep 11, 2019

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Does anyone have a copy of this "Welcome to Edmonton" fake poster that's just making fun of the city? It points out things like the terrible soviet style concrete architecture, the lack of culture, etc.

Edit: found it almost immediately after posting

Fashionable Jorts has a new favorite as of 07:56 on Sep 12, 2019

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Looking for a Pokemon GO meme posted in some thread a while ago. It read something along the lines of "Pokemon GO to work stoned" and featured an exeggcutor that looked like a bong.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Is there a version of Legolas and Gimli fighting side by side with a friend meme but with a juggalo and a furry? I can only find a juggalo version. I need it for a fight in facebook.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Picnic Princess posted:

Is there a version of Legolas and Gimli fighting side by side with a friend meme but with a juggalo and a furry? I can only find a juggalo version. I need it for a fight in facebook.

I googled 'juggalo furry what about a friend' and got this:

Edit: there's also stuff like this

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 07:01 on Sep 17, 2019

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
i saw a comic on twitter between 2 and 20 days ago so i have no clue how to find it

it was 3 panels, black and white, a guy at a bar sees a woman with "CALL ME" printed in large letters on her butt, he says some line about "light reading", then the final panel is her standing on the bed, revealing more text on the pants "CALL ME ISHMAEL," he's in reading glasses looking on intently

edit: the artist might have had some self-deprecating text in the tweet? like "laughing at my own stupid joke"

JawnV6 has a new favorite as of 01:36 on Sep 20, 2019

Deacon of Delicious
Aug 20, 2007

I bet the twist ending is Dracula's dick-babies

JawnV6 posted:

i saw a comic on twitter between 2 and 20 days ago so i have no clue how to find it

it was 3 panels, black and white, a guy at a bar sees a woman with "CALL ME" printed in large letters on her butt, he says some line about "light reading", then the final panel is her standing on the bed, revealing more text on the pants "CALL ME ISHMAEL," he's in reading glasses looking on intently

edit: the artist might have had some self-deprecating text in the tweet? like "laughing at my own stupid joke"

That’s from Ryan Pequin’s comic Three Word Phrase. Phonepostin’, so here’s the link: http://threewordphrase.com/pants.htm

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I'm trying to find two comics.

The first one is a chud comic from a year or so ago, maybe.

It features a tiny white-haired chud manlet in a green(?) hoodie who goes to see a politician who looks astonishingly like a young Bernie Sanders and is talking about giving free poo poo to poor people.

He listens to the politician speak for a bit before getting up and owning the politician with some libertarian bullshit and then leaves.

The second one was a crudely drawn series of Nordic weightlifting spiritualism comics where the 'enlightened' talk about stone and iron and lifting weights. It probably came from one of the chans, so it's also pretty chuddy.

I'm trying to show a friend how, in its own media, the Right views itself and wants to be viewed by others and how that has changed over the past few years now that they no longer feel they need to hide what they are. I've got a bunch more examples, but those two are great little microcosms of how hate speach has moved from rarefied symbolism and trying slip in under the door to not-even-trying-to-hide-it.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I'm trying to find two comics.

The first one is a chud comic from a year or so ago, maybe.

It features a tiny white-haired chud manlet in a green(?) hoodie who goes to see a politician who looks astonishingly like a young Bernie Sanders and is talking about giving free poo poo to poor people.

He listens to the politician speak for a bit before getting up and owning the politician with some libertarian bullshit and then leaves.

The second one was a crudely drawn series of Nordic weightlifting spiritualism comics where the 'enlightened' talk about stone and iron and lifting weights. It probably came from one of the chans, so it's also pretty chuddy.

I'm trying to show a friend how, in its own media, the Right views itself and wants to be viewed by others and how that has changed over the past few years now that they no longer feel they need to hide what they are. I've got a bunch more examples, but those two are great little microcosms of how hate speach has moved from rarefied symbolism and trying slip in under the door to not-even-trying-to-hide-it.

I know the second one, if it's the one I'm thinking of it's called "The Iron Pill". A dude I'm not friends with any more linked it to me years ago. Googling it quickly now gives you the first result from "The Daily Stormer", so, yeah.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The Iron Pill has a tumblr!

EDIT: and in an attempt to find that first one, I found VOLUNTARYIST — Humanity’s Last Stand Against Government!

Busket Posket has a new favorite as of 05:24 on Sep 26, 2019

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Thanks, both of you :thumbsup:

I knew there was "Iron" in the title, but I kept getting lovely Ironman/Nordic nazi crossovers instead.

EDIT: That's "lovely" Ironman crossovers, not "making GBS threads" Ironman crossovers.

EDITTTT: managed to find it.

There's more, but it's all the same "Marine stands up to godless college professor" bullshit.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 14:50 on Sep 28, 2019

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Can someone please point me in the direction of the drawing of the guys in this video done as pooh characters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34

\/ Thank you!!

pro starcraft loser has a new favorite as of 03:06 on Oct 10, 2019

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

pro starcraft loser posted:

Can someone please point me in the direction of the drawing of the guys in this video done as pooh characters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897155&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post497819652

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
Anyone have a copy of the old Theodore Roosevelt cartoon where his teeth are

code:
   hat
   O-O
mustache   pointing finger
   YOU
   LIE

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Looking for an edit of the :yikes: emote, except instead of the blue face after walking in the emoji gives a big grin

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007
Looking for a picture of the actual Something Awful storefront sign.

If I remember correctly it was the kind of sign you find in front of a strip mall, and some goons had... found it on Google street view?

Bonus points for a link to the original thread, I think the story involved a random goon driving to that location, going into the “store” and finding Lowtax asleep on a couch.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

terre packet posted:

Looking for a picture of the actual Something Awful storefront sign.

If I remember correctly it was the kind of sign you find in front of a strip mall, and some goons had... found it on Google street view?

Bonus points for a link to the original thread, I think the story involved a random goon driving to that location, going into the “store” and finding Lowtax asleep on a couch.

This was the SA HQ

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Requesting a photo of the butthole/Greedo action figure combo.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Please help me find those absurdly out-of-touch cartoons/infographics from some financial magazine breaking down how taxes might affect sad-looking people with ridiculous incomes and investments.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Hazo posted:

Please help me find those absurdly out-of-touch cartoons/infographics from some financial magazine breaking down how taxes might affect sad-looking people with ridiculous incomes and investments.

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

drowningidiot posted:

Looking for a gif of big boss sitting at a computer and pointing a gun at his head.

It's similar to this one:

Does anyone have an avatar-ready gif of the original kid? I want to get my goon friend it for christmas.

donquixotic
May 1, 2007
I've spent 10 minutes googling fat man funny picture fat boy crackers fat boy smiles at girl and I still can't find that picture of the fat boy looking and smiling at the blonde girl while they sit on the floor with their plastic cups with white wine and cheese and crackers.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

donquixotic posted:

I've spent 10 minutes googling fat man funny picture fat boy crackers fat boy smiles at girl and I still can't find that picture of the fat boy looking and smiling at the blonde girl while they sit on the floor with their plastic cups with white wine and cheese and crackers.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3610276&pagenumber=2#post425998162

4th image result for goon.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Oh of course, goon.jpg it's so obvious. Thanks a lot for that, it's one of my favourite pictures which I wanted to get framed for Xmas