Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Thank you both!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

does anyone have the high-res versions of the smilies that some people made at some point? I'm looking for one of :stonk:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Pocky In My Pocket posted:

does anyone have the high-res versions of the smilies that some people made at some point? I'm looking for one of :stonk:

somewhere in here i bet (wtf frontpage lmao)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfelqZpapZA

https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/forums-emoticons-3d/1/

Turambar
Feb 20, 2001

A Túrin Turambar turun ambartanen
Grimey Drawer
I'm looking for a series of awkward pictures. It's a comic strip made out of photos with a girl with short hair in the lead. In one of the pictures she's thinking about something (pokemon /mlp / furry?), looking up with her head tilted.

There's some awful "Le- meme" stuff in there as well.

I fear there's more than one "comic"

I think I saw it in one of the AUG threads first.

Sorry if my description is awful. I nearly blocked it from my memory, but now I have to find it again. Searching for girl thinking gave me about 10,000 stock photo sites.

vvv Thank you, sorry for putting you through this

Turambar has a new favorite as of 23:05 on Apr 7, 2020

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Made of photos? That's "le turtle" and I'd put it up but phone postin. Google'll do ya.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Haile(y) the turtle?

Cirrhosis Johnson
Jan 9, 2014
Does anyone have the drawn image of an overweight guy wearing a guy fawkes mask with the wall of text over it? All I can remember was the last line of text was “please respond”.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Cirrhosis Johnson posted:

Does anyone have the drawn image of an overweight guy wearing a guy fawkes mask with the wall of text over it? All I can remember was the last line of text was “please respond”.

p sure its a meme, try the designated thread & you will get hundreds if not billions of examples (im not being sarcastic, i just dont know what else to suggest lol)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813092

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

TITANKISSER69 posted:

A while back, it may have been on SA, I saw a bumper sticker with words like "Goddamn immigrants" and "Foreigners go home" with the silhouette of a flock of Canada geese. Really would love to find it again.

Bumping this back up from 2009. I did find it a while back, but now I can't find it again.

EDIT: I remembered where I stashed it!

TITTIEKISSER69 has a new favorite as of 19:35 on Apr 16, 2020

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I'm looking for a couple of teenagestepdad images, please.

One was basically a straight copy of the Heroquest board game box art that said something about eating too many edibles and going to the store.

The other has a picture of a ninja and says "Want herpes? Then by all means share an ice cream cone with my uncle gary".

Thank you.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
First one wasn't super hard

I think that's the biggest size it was published in. I can't find the second one, I thought I had it saved somewhere but it was the other Uncle Gary ones.

titties
May 10, 2012

Memento posted:

First one wasn't super hard

I think that's the biggest size it was published in. I can't find the second one, I thought I had it saved somewhere but it was the other Uncle Gary ones.

Thank you! I had them both but they were tiny and I deleted them before I thought to reverse search them. I spent a lot of time scrolling through the twitter but couldn't scroll far enough back in time before twitter got tired of my poo poo and refused to load anything

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

titties posted:

Thank you! I had them both but they were tiny and I deleted them before I thought to reverse search them. I spent a lot of time scrolling through the twitter but couldn't scroll far enough back in time before twitter got tired of my poo poo and refused to load anything

Twitter briefly poo poo itself last night so I don't think it was you.

Jim DiGriz
Apr 28, 2008

Maybe there is no room for guys like us.
Grimey Drawer

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Looking for a screenshot of a forums post (not these forums) of a dude celebrating his birthday by inviting every video game character to his house. Trying to google any form of videogame and birthday is just painful

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Looking for a screenshot of a forums post (not these forums) of a dude celebrating his birthday by inviting every video game character to his house. Trying to google any form of videogame and birthday is just painful

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/gamemasteranthonys-birthday

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Thanks!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Just lol if you don't have February 28th marked in your calendar

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

there was an old FYAD sig, from like years ago, with a shirtless John Travolta thinking, in an MS Painted thought bubble, something like "that was a great soak ... now it's time for a rubdown ;)"

it was extremely crass and dumb but at that moment I thought it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen and I cannot find it again

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Help me find a funny GIF? It's a gymnast who fucks up a dismount and lands flat on her face, and then after a second she kind of theatrically kicks one of her feet into the air.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

My Twitter Account posted:

Help me find a funny GIF? It's a gymnast who fucks up a dismount and lands flat on her face, and then after a second she kind of theatrically kicks one of her feet into the air.

This?

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

YES! Thank you!

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
No worries! :hfive:

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Looking for an interview I saw a long while back, with the most well researched interviewer I have ever seen, to the point where the person he was interviewing was left slack jawed and almost crying? It was specifically a musician and the interviewer had like, promotional material from before the artist hit it big, serious questions about the deeper meaning of their work and so on. Just a fascinating conversation, highlighting how good such programming could be if you actually put down the effort.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

That's pretty much every Nardwuar interview ever! Sounds like the first Pharrell one though which is great purely because he appreciates Nard and his thorough research

https://youtu.be/5RKbSi87J5Q

Olympic Mathlete has a new favorite as of 12:59 on May 28, 2020

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
I'm looking for a meme of Data telling Picard that terrorism and violence are historically effective means of societal change, then shows Kira smiling knowingly. Pretty sure I didn't dream that one up.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

From a Photoshop Friday, a painting of a woman killing a sleeping man via knife to the neck, except an electric knife is Photoshopped in.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Does anyone have the meme edit of this:

but its Dr. Deena Hinshaw?

Rhetoric-o-Tron
Jan 5, 2009

by Pragmatica
this isn't an /image/ but this is the place where i'm sure i can find it.

video. dude in a room. farts.
cat walks in, reacts and then just says "no." in a progressively defeated cat voice leaving the room.

i've dug around a lot. i can't recall what page of the Funny thread it was on. and "cat fart no" ... uh, isn't a really efficient search term on videos.google.

Thank you in advance. It was maybe a month ago but it's been a pain in my rear end to find.

Rhetoric-o-Tron
Jan 5, 2009

by Pragmatica

Rhetoric-o-Tron posted:

this isn't an /image/ but this is the place where i'm sure i can find it.

video. dude in a room. farts.
cat walks in, reacts and then just says "no." in a progressively defeated cat voice leaving the room.

i've dug around a lot. i can't recall what page of the Funny thread it was on. and "cat fart no" ... uh, isn't a really efficient search term on videos.google.

Thank you in advance. It was maybe a month ago but it's been a pain in my rear end to find.

nm found it

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=641840993327219

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
I'm looking for a recent video of one of those jetboot dudes on the water righting a windsurfer as the Superman theme plays in the background.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Dillbag posted:

I'm looking for a recent video of one of those jetboot dudes on the water righting a windsurfer as the Superman theme plays in the background.

I think it was on a recent page of the pyf badass thread

titties
May 10, 2012

I didn't see this until now but thank you for finding it!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.

Dillbag posted:

https://i.imgur.com/f5qx3bK.mp4

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
You honor my family

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

From a Photoshop Friday, a painting of a woman killing a sleeping man via knife to the neck, except an electric knife is Photoshopped in.

I don't know about the photoshop, but the painting is probably Judith Beheading Holofernes if that helps.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Olympic Mathlete posted:

That's pretty much every Nardwuar interview ever! Sounds like the first Pharrell one though which is great purely because he appreciates Nard and his thorough research

https://youtu.be/5RKbSi87J5Q

Today I learned that Pharell was in N.E.R.D.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I have a dire need for a picture of an old goon project but I don't remember any of the names so please bear with me

it was some sort of horrible stuffed animal that looked like it was designed by a committee and the committee was like 99% people just trying to see if the op would go with their stupid garbage, I think the op ended up with a basement packed with these things and I seem to remember a photo at the end of the saga of the basement full of these physical embodiments of broken dreams

if it helps I think it had a cigar or something and a stupid hat

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Fiesta cat?

Scudworth posted:

500 were made but the guy taking pre-order $ didn't want to re-ship them once they got to his house. There were photos of him with shelves of 'em.
The SAclopedia entry on it is extensive and has a link to the order thread itself.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=16

And then they did actually make the OTHER lovely goon designed one. You can sometimes find them being sold on eBay since they're super rare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

awesome thank you that's the one, for some reason I was remembering it as some sort of hideously disfigured owl which is probably why I couldn't find it