Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

guitartanic
May 23, 2003

This city deserves a better class of crapatar.
This one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PovRayMan
Dec 25, 2002

Never get Freudian on a man holding a pickle.
I made a separate thread but since this one exists, I'll repost it here instead of bumping.

I want a higher res version of this.

Puke Rock
Jul 23, 2005

drive my car into the ocean

guitartanic posted:

This one?

Thank you!

Doctor Skeleton
Nov 15, 2003

Super Mike posted:

any one have the "internet detective" image with the guy with the neck beard sitting at a desk with laptop and an apple sticker?

Posted this on page 4 and I'm still looking for it :)

tsuki
Aug 30, 2005
Lipstick Apathy
I'm looking for the picture of Jeff Goldblum with the salad in his hand looks all confused. Thanks.

TacosDeGato
Jul 29, 2006

The other, other white meat.
I need a good quality, uncensored picture of Jay from Clerks 2 when he's doing the "dick tuck" with his arms spread wide in the air.
And send it to EtherEthan@hotmail.com because of the uncensored-ness.
Thanks.

Cyberventurer
Jul 10, 2005
Does someone have the full-size version of this?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ironlung
Dec 31, 2001

ironlung has a new favorite as of 02:03 on Jul 29, 2017

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

Michael Rajala
May 20, 2005
Still looking for that picture of the guys watching a nuclear test with "Together we can change the world," written across it.

Thanks

Silver Gadget
Apr 17, 2006

Requesting the gif of one of the memebers of the WWE Spirit Squad jumping off the pole on corner of the ring and holding his legs in mid air before landing on his opponent. I think it was in slow motion.

Ghost Child
Mar 22, 2006

Killing you softly.
Rare photo of a strung-out Stan Getz attempting to rob a liquor store?

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

Does anyone have that picture of John Cleese (I think) with his eyes bulging out? I seem to recall it being used for an image macro that said "YOU GOT SERVED"

Dude Koz
Dec 8, 2004
Women have nice parts.
Does anyone have the evolution Gif where the male doesn't get beyond an ape, and offers the fully evolved woman a banana, which she gracefully declines, and then proceeds to eat the banana? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks.

Barack HUSSEIN
Mar 20, 2003

Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it

I guess every superhero need his theme music
The picture of the first X-Men comic page introducing Jean Grey to her fellow X-Men. "Hello, Jean Grey. Here are some strange men. We are MUTANTS and our team will be called the X-MEN. Now let's DO THIS."

Bork Bunyans
Aug 29, 2004

by radium
Did anyone save the avatar of :argh: shaking his fist at a giant blinged out "M$" that Skroob and I had before we got banned?

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

Bork Bunyans posted:

Did anyone save the avatar of :argh: shaking his fist at a giant blinged out "M$" that Skroob and I had before we got banned?

Skroob still has it.

VeritableQuandary
Apr 27, 2005
jpiglets
Anyone have one (or all) of the pictures where clever folks have put robert goulet's face on various animals? not a photo though... kind of a cartoony picture made using photoshop

thanks

krupa
Apr 27, 2006

Wicked Souls posted:

Does anyone have that picture of John Cleese (I think) with his eyes bulging out? I seem to recall it being used for an image macro that said "YOU GOT SERVED"

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
I'm not sure if I saw it here, but it was an image showing someone printing out every possible IP address (0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255), labeling the 1.1GB file something like "Every IP ever (hacker tool)", uploading to a bittorrent site, and watching as hundreds of people started to download it.

The second image was in a MSpaint thread, and started with "When life gives you lemons," followed by the guy putting little platic army helmets on the lemons and pretending to make them fight and saying "pew pew pew". I hope somebody knows what I'm talking about.

shabutie
Aug 19, 2005

I've been looking for this picture of the Colts' biggest and smallest player standing next to each other for ages, I'm pretty sure they're in the white uniforms and it's taken on a pitch.

Cyberventurer
Jul 10, 2005

Dude Koz posted:

Does anyone have the evolution Gif where the male doesn't get beyond an ape, and offers the fully evolved woman a banana, which she gracefully declines, and then proceeds to eat the banana? I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks.

Kablammo. :)

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

I'm looking for a bunch of gifs from LOTR, much like the ones from the first page with boromir and the catapult. I recall there was a contest a while back and there was a slew of them, but i didn't save them, anyone who did?

MEsean
Aug 29, 2003

requesting the picture of a dolphin fighting either a raptor or unicorn. the dolphin had lasers or something.

Risky
May 18, 2003

Looking for Citizen Kane but with Will Smith photoshopped in. I cannot for the life of me find it.

FOOBIE BLETCH
Dec 12, 2005
Anyone got any of the pictures where Linus from Peanuts is dancing?

IGotDConch
May 16, 2006

Welcome to the Free City of Newark
Can I get that pic of the Ghostbusters jumping up to the ceiling and high-fiving? I saw it in BYOB a week or so ago but couldn't save it. The lovely Ghostbusters with the ape, not the good ones.

Icon-Cat
Aug 18, 2005

Meow!
I'm looking for a specific "Stop! Hammertime!" joke cartoon. The pictures looked like a safety or instructional diagram, it had maybe three panels of a guy coming up to a desk, being told "Stop!", a pause, then "Hammertime!"

Thanks in advance

Films: Guy in his Basement Productions
^ Multiple-award-winning goon-made movies!
Star Wars fan works: Run Leia Run

kristchan
Oct 8, 2005

The world is a comedy to those that think;
a tragedy to those that feel.
Search has failed me.

Remember this thread?

I need the rest of the pics. There were a few more of him crying, and some of hot chicks hugging him.

Hotdog Farmer
Sep 12, 2005

But seriously, grow some balls.

MEsean posted:

requesting the picture of a dolphin fighting either a raptor or unicorn. the dolphin had lasers or something.

WAPOW!

such a nice boy
Mar 22, 2002

Anyone have the drawing of the guy trying to write a term paper but THE INTERNET beckons with a dinosaur and a hot girl and fighter jets?

THE CHORSE
May 17, 2005

CHORSY MOOMS CHORSE JEEF

kristchan posted:

Search has failed me.

Remember this thread?

I need the rest of the pics. There were a few more of him crying, and some of hot chicks hugging him.

Holy crap, I don't remember that thread but I wish I did. I'm hoping it's goldmined. If so, I know this isn't a picture request, but could someone link to the thread? It looks hilarious in an "it happened to me so now I can laugh at it happening to somebody else" kind of way.

elastic moral compass
Sep 20, 2005

full of explosion

DEMAG posted:

Do you have the one of him doing the ghetto "oh no he di'int" head move?

Also, I know it gets requested all the time, but the MS paint desktop with the tree, sun, and flower with goofy smiley faces.

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!
Does anybody know where I can find a high resolution image of the Duke Nukem 3D box cover? In other words, a higher res version of this:

http://www.netsurf.ru/uploads/duke.nukem.3d.jpg

Captain America
Jun 3, 2004

such a nice boy posted:

Anyone have the drawing of the guy trying to write a term paper but THE INTERNET beckons with a dinosaur and a hot girl and fighter jets?

http://themot.org/gallery/d/2008-1/InternetVsSchool.gif

from http://www.ashersarlin.com/

Scuttle_SE
Jun 2, 2005
I like mammaries
Pillbug

Pheidippides posted:

Looking for that emoticon that goes :aaa: at first, then :toot:, then :haw: all as a gif.

PoopShipDestroyer
Jan 13, 2006

I think he's ready for a chair
does anyone have that gif of Charlie from Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia pounding his chest as he gets pumped up to have a chair broken over his back?

It was posted in one of the older gif threads

edit: nm

now to make it avatar sized

PoopShipDestroyer has a new favorite as of 16:14 on Aug 9, 2006

J.R. Pigman
Aug 26, 2005
Anyone have a halfway decent screencap of Proto Man from Mega Man 3? I have rasterbation aspirations...

EDIT: Friggin 15 pages into GIS and I find it. Disregard.

J.R. Pigman has a new favorite as of 16:18 on Aug 10, 2006

Medium Style
Oct 11, 2002

Could anyone please point me to an animated gif of Carlton (from Fresh Prince) doing his famous Carlton dance? Please? It's gotta be around here somewhere...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spittin Wheelie
Nov 4, 2005

Spittin is a nasty habbit...
Edit: Found what I was looking for

Spittin Wheelie has a new favorite as of 07:38 on Aug 15, 2006