Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Comfy Couch
Aug 20, 2005

by Fragmaster

Count Gretschula posted:

Oh, and she has her very own Disney-movie story: My Dad had never liked her, due to her skittishness and timidity. About six years ago, he coaxed her into the crate and drove off to the pound. Fortunately, they had closed by the time he arrived, so he just dropped her off in the parking lot. The shelter was only a few miles from home... Two weeks later, who should show up, but a very thin, very pissed off Pip.

Dad's still apologizing for that one.

Haha, I always heard stories about cats finding their way home from weird places and it amazes me every time that they can have that kind of sense of direction. They are such amazing creatures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU