Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frisbee
Nov 21, 2005
Okay, this might be a stupid question. I have a decent PC and a crappy laptop. Is there any way to use the laptops screen and keyboard to play the PC? I know that you can buy a cord that will let you forward your PC's monitor to a TV, would it work for forwarding a monitor to a laptop's screen? I don't know what to do about the keyboard though

Is this a really unfeasable idea or is there an easy way to pull it off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frisbee
Nov 21, 2005

two_beer_bishes posted:

You want to control your PC through your laptop?

I used to do this with a program called RealVNC http://www.realvnc.com/

Well, not quite that. The problem is that the laptop sucks really. What I want to do is use the laptop's screen and keyboard and the PC's RAM and video card and all whatnot. I basically want to use my PC laying down in bed. :ninja: Is that possible?

• Locked thread