Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saturnine
Nov 25, 2005
I just built a computer for my girlfriend. And I was looking to get some cute fan grills to go with the purple lighting and stickers of cute animals. Shes a vetrinary technican and loves animals, but anything thats cute and/or girly will work.

If anyone knows where to buy custom grills that are a little more feminine or know of a place where I can get some custom made(I looked in SA mart and didn't see anything, but would like to toss some business to another goon if its possible) I appreciate any assistance in finding these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread