Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«110 »
ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest! The rightest!

No internet! Potentially won't be fixed until Tuesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

My home internet is dying a horrible choking death right now, I'm probably not going to be able to post in things for a while. Don't know how long this is going to last.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The Terror the South has travelled North for more Slaughter!

SDorry for the extended absence my brother is having twin girls and I have been helping him out. Will be back asap. Hopefully tonight!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

My internet's stabilized. For now.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Going on a cruise from Friday to Monday. May check in Monday evening, but no promises.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest! The rightest!

I am horrendously sick and will post when I am better able to navigate around the white noise that my brain has become.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Posting will be slowing down till after the 1st. I need to stay on top of my schoolwork.

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

Tomorrow I'll be heading on an international vacation, and I'll be gone until the 23rd. I'll have internet while I'm there but I'll generally be too busy to actually make posts in games.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Not gonna be doing any posts until the 7th thanks to studying and DMV time.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Going to be a few days until I can make posts for game again. Sorry, my head is a mess right now due to coming off of a seriously bad medication withdrawal.

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

I've earned my fee. Ta-ta!

Pray for me now as I journey to cast the One Ring (help my folks move) into the fires of Mount Doom. (Texas)

Back around the 22nd.

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!

Gonna be off doing nerdy stuff and drinking for the weekend of the 21st, will be back on Monday

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Tiny tots been sick, I'm sick, not posting much.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 4, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

Probably going to be slow responding to stuff today and tomorrow on account of Origins, but it's just a brief respite.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.

Apologies for basically disappearing from the game I was in- work has decided to very specifically block discord, and that includes the phone app if you're trying to save on data and use the company wi-fi.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

So I already posted in the games im running that I'm really busy and likely won't update until next week. But I've been posting in games that I play in, and even applied to some recently.

Well, the main fiber optic cable leading into my Podunk town got damaged in some construction incident, so save data on my cell phone I am without internet for an undetermined time period. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow, but if not, well this is why I'm not posting.

Nevermind. The side of town my work is on was impacted. Internet is fine and dandy at home.

Werix fucked around with this message at Jun 21, 2017 around 22:25

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL"

Well, my computer died, hence my going AWOL from my games. Not sure if I can get it working again or if I need to wait to get another one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!

On holiday until the 9th, posting may be limited.

«110 »