Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
No internet! Potentially won't be fixed until Tuesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
My home internet is dying a horrible choking death right now, I'm probably not going to be able to post in things for a while. Don't know how long this is going to last.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
SDorry for the extended absence my brother is having twin girls and I have been helping him out. Will be back asap. Hopefully tonight!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
My internet's stabilized. For now.

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Going on a cruise from Friday to Monday. May check in Monday evening, but no promises.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
I am horrendously sick and will post when I am better able to navigate around the white noise that my brain has become.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Posting will be slowing down till after the 1st. I need to stay on top of my schoolwork.

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
Tomorrow I'll be heading on an international vacation, and I'll be gone until the 23rd. I'll have internet while I'm there but I'll generally be too busy to actually make posts in games.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Not gonna be doing any posts until the 7th thanks to studying and DMV time.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Going to be a few days until I can make posts for game again. Sorry, my head is a mess right now due to coming off of a seriously bad medication withdrawal.

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.
Pray for me now as I journey to cast the One Ring (help my folks move) into the fires of Mount Doom. (Texas)

Back around the 22nd.

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!
Gonna be off doing nerdy stuff and drinking for the weekend of the 21st, will be back on Monday

Platonicsolid
Nov 17, 2008

Tiny tots been sick, I'm sick, not posting much.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
Probably going to be slow responding to stuff today and tomorrow on account of Origins, but it's just a brief respite.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
Apologies for basically disappearing from the game I was in- work has decided to very specifically block discord, and that includes the phone app if you're trying to save on data and use the company wi-fi.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
So I already posted in the games im running that I'm really busy and likely won't update until next week. But I've been posting in games that I play in, and even applied to some recently.

Well, the main fiber optic cable leading into my Podunk town got damaged in some construction incident, so save data on my cell phone I am without internet for an undetermined time period. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow, but if not, well this is why I'm not posting.

Nevermind. The side of town my work is on was impacted. Internet is fine and dandy at home.

Werix fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jun 21, 2017

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Well, my computer died, hence my going AWOL from my games. Not sure if I can get it working again or if I need to wait to get another one.

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!
On holiday until the 9th, posting may be limited.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Work is sending me to a conference in D.C. From July 8th to July 14th, so I won't be posting during basically all of next week.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Gonna be in Oregon for the week. I'll have my laptop with me, but I don't know if I'll have the time to post, so be warned.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
I'll be in Hawaii until the 1st, not expecting to be able to post during that time.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

I'll be on vacation until the 31st.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Going to start the rush of Gen-Con vacation announcements: I'll be on vacation August 11 through the 21st. This is mostly due to Gen Con attendance the 17th-20. Just taking some time before hand too.

I won't be updating any of my games, and likely not posting in any games I'm a player in save the most basic and misspelled of phone posts.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I need to take a couple of days off from my games. My pain has been spiking really high lately and I just got a denial letter from SSA so I'm not feeling very up to posting. Sorry.

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

Going to be largely away for the weekend of the 11th, posting will be slow to nonexistent during that time!

Capfalcon
Apr 6, 2012

No Boots on the Ground,
Puny Mortals!

Going to be out of town for about a week. Getting back next Saturday.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Going to be off in Shanghai 15th to the 23rd. Family emergency. Internet will be doubtful.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Just to mention in advance, I'll be out of town and pretty drat busy for GenCon on the 16th to the 20th.

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Ill be at Gencon from the 15th to 21st. Woop woop!

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Heading out with family for the next two weeks starting Monday, might be able to make small posts but not really a guarantee.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
On holiday until Friday, my posting will be erratic.

It may also be intermittent.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Just informing folks that my mental state has taken a turn for the worse. Apparently my type 1 bipolar is also schizoid, so now that means more medication and a prognosis of never as for when I'll get better.

Things will be slow for awhile as i acclimate to my new medications

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
At a wedding and traveling, very busy today (9/15) through Sunday, intermittent until next week.

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Lots of interview junk posting tonight or tommorrow

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?
out on a boat with no internet access from about the 23rd to the 2nd, but at least it's for vacation this time and not work

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

Going to be out from the 22nd to the 24th for the most part to deal with family stuff.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I'm kinda out of meds and super out of it right now. Should hopefully be back on my game soon!

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
I'm offski to Scotland today and the place we are going to has near zero mobile coverage and requires money to use WiFi.

Subsequently I won't be posting until around the 28th-29th.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Got myself sick via excessive air travel. Posting will resume when the vomiting ceases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
Ill be gone on X-mas holidays the 23rd - 2nd.