Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NutShellBill
Dec 4, 2004
I AM SPUTNIK'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT
I've never been man enough.

I am shamed.

Seriously though, a bed and a phone will be higher on my list of priorities than internet access.

Besides, I have to wait to see if you'll be in town to build me my nuclear rocket powered computer, or if I have to buy some POS from Future Shop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solothurn
Oct 4, 2003
I am heading out of town for a few days, won't have any internet access until either the 11th or early on the 12th.

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

The only talking mouse in all of Britannia.
I'm going to be away a couple days to visit family and help my grandparents with a short move. Leaving late Wednesday, returning Sunday night.

Pau
Jun 7, 2004

I'm sick. Been sick for awhile. Still be for some more.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

(To the tune of "Silver's Long Johns")

Frooommmmm thursday until next tues
I must neglect to pay my dues.
I'll be road trippin, eatin, sleepin
As we take one last vacation!

Trapped in a car 'till the sixth day
I will be very much away.
Pleeeeaaasseee...
Don't quit my games!

DiscipleoftheClaw
Mar 13, 2005

Plus I gotta keep enough lettuce to support your shoe fetish.
Well, my Vacation Plans have just been hit and sunk. My schedule for the next month is currently up in the air!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ANOTHER WEEKEND IN WHICH FOO DOES NOT POST

BUT THIS ONE

THIS ONE MY FRIENDS

THIS ONE STARTS ON FRIDAY

HE WILL RETURN

YEAH, HE'LL BE BACK

PROBABLY SOMETIME ON SUNDAY

IN THE AFTERNOON

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
Got some friends coming in this weekend from Jersey, so starting tomorrow I might be a bit too preoccupied to post until about Sunday night.

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
I have another sick relative, my Uncle. The air system is a mess, and my mother can't drive to see him alone, so I'm going with her. This was unplanned, I'm writing this with one foot out the door. Kill my characters off, or NPC them or whatever. I'll be back sometime next week, probably around Wednesday.

Grizzly players, I'm sorry but I guess I won't be giving you that update this weekend.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
I am out of town for at least until Monday.

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

I seem to have caught some sort of cold....let it blow over in a day or two, and I should be posting again tomorrow night.

The worst part is that I may miss Pulse tonight :(

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!
LordNad is current travaling back to Mass cross country. He is in south dakota right now. He will try to get on the internet saturday or sunday, if not he should be in mass by tuesday.

-LordNad's little brother-

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

It feels so 80's or early 90's to be political.
I'll be preparing to move/moving all this week, so posting will be slow, but not non-existant.

Hawaii Five-O
Jun 30, 2005
NA;DR
I'll be on vacation until Thursday afternoon. I may or may not have Internet access, but posting will be infrequent if I do.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
Last Friday my grandfather died from a serious heart attack. My family's been scrambling to prepare for the wake and funeral the past weekend, which is why I haven't been posting. This whole thing sucks, but I should be back into the swing of things later this week.

DiscipleoftheClaw
Mar 13, 2005

Plus I gotta keep enough lettuce to support your shoe fetish.
Ok, I have made new vacation plans. I will be leaving Saturday, and will be gone for 6 or 7 days. Even if I do have internet acsess, which I really doubt, I won't be doing all that much posting because I will be on vacation. And posting in your lovely games is like work.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Silentman0 posted:

Last Friday my grandfather died from a serious heart attack. My family's been scrambling to prepare for the wake and funeral the past weekend, which is why I haven't been posting. This whole thing sucks, but I should be back into the swing of things later this week.

:gonk:

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
I have the laptop with ALL my character sheets and books on it. The AC Adaptor has broken, and surprise surprise, the battery has run down and I am without char sheets. The nearest Office Depot with AC adaptors for laptops is about an hour away in Gautemala City.

I guess I´m pretty much MIA until Monday!

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
Laptop has been down for the last several days, which is why I haven't been posting. I have a desktop set up now, but posting will be spotty until I work this out.

Tenshi
Oct 8, 2003

she's actual size
Just letting those of you that run the games that I'm in that I am in super-pain today. It should calm down later this evening and I'll be able to return to my regularly scheduled posting, but otherwise you'll have to wait on me.

Same goes to those of you that I have promised characters to.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I am in fact alive, despite popular opinion, the vote of my own jaws, and the best efforts of modern oral surgery.

Admiral Rupert
Jun 18, 2006

Whooaa what's that in my butt?
Moving to Atlanta tomorrow (August 18), so I can't promise I'll be able to post any, but there's a good chance I will. Just giving you a heads-up.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Cross-post from the Fallout thread.

moths posted:

Ok, tell me if this short play makes any sense at all:

GENERAL MANAGER: Supervisor E - your job performance is abominable, you're inadequite in every concievable way (and several inconcievable ones)! Then you skipped the management meeting where we were going to chew you out for being a shitbag!

SUPERVISOR E: Ah! It's all true and I suck!

GENERAL MANAGER: Further, we're putting you on suspension! Your punishment will be days off. Several of them, in fact. I hope you feel awful while you're drinking lots of beer and getting laid through this weekend and next week. This will teach you a lesson for sure!

CUT TO ASSISTANT MANAGER ON PHONE

ASSISTANT MANAGER: Hey Moths, guess what? Your schedule's changed - Now you're working 45 hours over a five day period, with almost 6 hours between shifts to sleep.

MOTHS: But that... wait, that doesn't even add up right. And someone's running Fallout in GURPS! I shelled out for both core books (even though I only need the first one) and just need to post my character and he's this awesome tribal named Burning Truck and I've even got a miniature-

ASSISTANT MANAGER: Ok! See you at work! >click<

MOTHS: :smith:

Nothing in the business world is rewarded so much as mediocracy.

And I should probably pronounce my Mordheim game dead already. :(

Laundreu
Feb 2, 2005
Arr

Admiral Rupert posted:

Moving to Atlanta tomorrow (August 18), so I can't promise I'll be able to post any, but there's a good chance I will. Just giving you a heads-up.

Me, too! Only I'm moving the 19th, but I am packing on the 18th, so I'll be gone all of Friday evening into Saturday afternoon or so. Hooray GSU Lofts :woop:

ZerodotJander
Dec 29, 2004

Chinaman, explain!
I'm in LA for the weekend, and I don't have as much internet access as I thought I would.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

Laundreu posted:

Me, too! Only I'm moving the 19th, but I am packing on the 18th, so I'll be gone all of Friday evening into Saturday afternoon or so. Hooray GSU Lofts :woop:

wtf

how many of you fuckers are going to college in atlanta

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

Hi I am now in my apartment. I've hooked up my PC and the internet is working, and I"ll post later tonight after I get my poo poo unpacked. My roommates aren't here yet and I'm so alone :(

Admiral Rupert
Jun 18, 2006

Whooaa what's that in my butt?
Holy poo poo - I'm at GSU, too, Laundreu. (Back, by the way, everybody.) That's me, Laun, and Mook in Atlanta. We should do lunch sometime!

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

There's something seriously funky going down with my internet - my DSL is taking minutes to load each page. Once I get this figured out, hopefully less than 24 hours, I'll update all my games.

Aeolius
Jul 16, 2003

Simon Templeman Fanclub
Alright, heading upstate for a couple of days, folks. I might make an update in the late morning/early afternoon period tomorrow, then I'm off. Probably be back Wednesday... late tuesday, if I'm lucky. But I'm going with Wednesday, to be safe.

EDIT: Not even sure why I posted here, since I pretty much said it in all the threads, too. Eh, better safe than sorry.

Aeolius fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Aug 21, 2006

xian
Jan 21, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
currently:

saying goodbye to friends
moving back to college
starting a new job
and classes

posting is precarious.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm going to not be able to post for the next few days sorry red alert people and simant people and toystory people and jagged alligence people.

Friday at best, sunday at worst

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

Moving into an apartment is harder work than I realized. I'm moved in, but now I'm attempting to find a job, so I don't starve to death. Should be able to post tonight though.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

Going to PAX for three days,
Doodah, Doodah
Won't be back till Monday morning,
Oh the doo dah dayyyyy

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe
I may not be MIA at all, but I'm just gonna let everyone know what's goin' down. I'm off to an exciting year of college. I fly into New York tomorrow, but I won't be able to move into my dorm until Tuesday and I'm not sure my cardbord box on 57th St. will have internet, so we'll see how things go. I will, however, be back up and running by Tuesday without fail.

I eat from a pail.

It rhymes.

Gul Banana
Nov 28, 2003

A lot of uni-related work has come up, so I will be mostly-away for an unpredictable length of time - hopefully only a day or two, but it could extend to the end of the week. Feel free to NPC me in games, and sorry.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

Mukaikubo posted:

Going to PAX for three days,
Doodah, Doodah
Won't be back till Monday morning,
Oh the doo dah dayyyyy

I laughed, I cried, I won 300$, I nearly got killed by a bouncing blue ball. ALL HAIL BALL. (LizardBeam, please tell me you were there to witness the Ascension of the Holy Ball- I was in the dead center of the bottom floor mob/riot/moshpit)

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
Just got a phone call, my mother has passed away. I will be gone for a few days, and probably not feel like posting after that. Thanks for your patience.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

Winson_Paine posted:

Just got a phone call, my mother has passed away. I will be gone for a few days, and probably not feel like posting after that. Thanks for your patience.

Take your time, man, the Sith can wait. All of TG will sacrifice a virgin in your mother's honor. It shouldn't take us long to find one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Jedi425 posted:

Take your time, man, the Sith can wait. All of TG will sacrifice a virgin in your mother's honor. It shouldn't take us long to find one.

I don't want to be sacrificed. :(