Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Hunter
Jul 18, 2005

Cabbit posted:

My family is gearing up to move cross country from Vegas to Texas, so I'm going to have signifigently less time to post at some point in the near future. It's not really a factor yet (though I am a bit distracted in general), but if I suddenly stop posting all-together in anything it's probably because my computer is safely buckled into a seat as we move.

Welcome to Texas, Cabbit. be prepared for only two season, and prepare to be bombared by what is the Texas Longhorn hype machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naar
Aug 19, 2003

The Time of the Eye is now
Fun Shoe
I'm on holidays for the weekend, though I should still be able to post.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Where in TX, cabbit?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Corpus Christi.

Edit: And I already experience two seasons here in Vegas: Winter, and "The loving Inside Of An Oven".

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Cabbit posted:

Corpus Christi.

Edit: And I already experience two seasons here in Vegas: January 17th, and "The loving Inside Of An Oven".

fixed for you

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
lol

Tenshi
Oct 8, 2003

she's actual size
Taking a day's hiatus to mourn the loss of my favorite character.

(also I'm going to Olathe today and I'm not sure when I'll be able to post)

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Tenshi posted:

Taking a day's hiatus to mourn the loss of my favorite character.

(also I'm going to Olathe today and I'm not sure when I'll be able to post)

:(

Tenshi
Oct 8, 2003

she's actual size
I am incredibly sorry people. On a whim, we decided that I should run my first tabletop adventure this weekend in dnd (my first dnd dm-ing experience too!)

That being said, I've spent 12 hours today planning and running the game. And about 4-5 hours last night planning. I am so tired I can barely think of this post.

I will post tomorrow first thing.

dominator
Oct 1, 2003

Load Emotion File Happy_Human.bin
Processing.....
Processing..........
*ERROR: FILE NOT FOUND*
I've been meaning to post this for awhile but lifes been to say the least, extremely busy. I obviously haven't been around lately, hence my lack of posting. I've got a million excuses but mostly it was my project going public and work going pretty much apeshit. Sorry I haven't said anything sooner and super sorry to Doc, Sput, IIC and anyone who was playing in a game I might have ruined with my not being around to post. I really wish there was more time in the day since I always found this place to be a good way to relax but theres not and sadly life takes a priority to good times. I'm out indefinitely, hopefully to return at an indescriminate point in the future.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

dominator posted:

I've been meaning to post this for awhile but lifes been to say the least, extremely busy. I obviously haven't been around lately, hence my lack of posting. I've got a million excuses but mostly it was my project going public and work going pretty much apeshit. Sorry I haven't said anything sooner and super sorry to Doc, Sput, IIC and anyone who was playing in a game I might have ruined with my not being around to post. I really wish there was more time in the day since I always found this place to be a good way to relax but theres not and sadly life takes a priority to good times. I'm out indefinitely, hopefully to return at an indescriminate point in the future.

I'm just glad you're otherwise alright. I know how the work thing can go, so it's no biggy :) Hope everything works out alright on your project, don't get over-stressed.

Laundreu
Feb 2, 2005
Arr
I'm going to be out of it for a few days; I've got a couple papers to write, books to read, and a test to take. I may or may not be able to post until Thursday but that's the latest it'd be.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.

Laundreu posted:

I'm going to be out of it for a few days; I've got a couple papers to write, books to read, and a test to take. I may or may not be able to post until Thursday but that's the latest it'd be.

Poor IH :(

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
Dominator, glad to hear you're not dead or anything. Even before you disappeared, it seemed like your work was really consuming your time. Its a relief that it was just your job that caused you not to post instead of something worse.

In regrads to W23, Don't worry about Horace, I took care of him.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Yarrington posted:

Yarrington I am working on driving the others out with my poor GMing and general meanness as fast as I can. Lizardbeam you are NEXT.

Laundreu
Feb 2, 2005
Arr

Yarrington posted:

I posted just for you Yarr

for YOU

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Tenshi posted:

I am incredibly sorry people. On a whim, we decided that I should run my first tabletop adventure this weekend in dnd (my first dnd dm-ing experience too!)

That being said, I've spent 12 hours today planning and running the game. And about 4-5 hours last night planning. I am so tired I can barely think of this post.

I will post tomorrow first thing.

You should really stop being away and come back. We miss you!

Tenshi
Oct 8, 2003

she's actual size
I have stopped being away now.

On the upside, my first dm-ing experience on a tabletop (at all) with dnd (ever) went incredibly well!

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Tenshi posted:

I have stopped being away now.

On the upside, my first dm-ing experience on a tabletop (at all) with dnd (ever) went incredibly well!

You should get back in IRC. You are NEEDED.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Going to Greece for a week. Posting will be slim to none. Have fun without me!

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

Really glad to see you're not dead, dominator. You had me worried.

As for myself, I'm busting my balls trying to remember how to code in C++ after half a decade, but I promise I haven't forgotten about my games.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
I've been having internet issues here at my apartment. Specifically, it hasn't been working in the evenings, making it difficult to post. Also, this weekend, gonna have company, so I'll get everything updated tomorrow.

MagicHateBall
Dec 11, 2002

Humans were drinking alcohol five thousand years ago, and they're still drinking it now. Alcohol is humanity's friend.

Can I abandon a friend?
I have been having an odd outbreak of getting out of the house lately. Work tomorrow, then a party, then work again, so the earliest I may be posting is late Saturday/early Sunday/late Sunday/god-knows-when Monday.

Don't worry, the regular schedule of annoying me to post will resume shortly.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Did I mention I'm out of town from tonight until Monday morning? Because I am. I should still be around in the evenings, though.

Tenshi
Oct 8, 2003

she's actual size
In which Tenshi belated apologizes for having not posted for days and really has no excuse but would like to point out that she is back but still avoiding #ph because she doesn't want to answer for her grievious sin of not posting to her GMs.

(She also can not find a better thread for a public apology for being gone with no warning.)

xian
Jan 21, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
we're friendly, really!

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
Tenshi, that's ok. Things happen.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
You can still come and not answer?
Seconding Bubonic's sentiments. No worries, Tenshi.

Tenshi
Oct 8, 2003

she's actual size
Awww, you guys make me feel better.

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
This will cheer you up http://youtube.com/watch?v=y9C9OW8nNBs

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

My mother has been admitted to the hospital for a big checkup, so that leaves me as the primary housecare and dogsitter for tomorrow. Since I'll have to be up at 5am, and I'm already sort of sleepless and stressed, I apologize if I skip posting until tomorrow. I will post, I'm just a little too worried and frazzled right now to focus on doing it, so please accept my apologies. I'm not sure when tomorrow I'll be able to post, but I'll try to as soon as I can.

It goes without saying I have no idea what might happen, and this might be a long and sort of bleh week.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Well, turns out she couldn't pee thanks to what appears to be a kidney stone, and for the fourth time in her blessed life, she was medically supposed to be extremely dead by now thanks to super-high potassium levels in her blood, but we think she'll be trucking through this alright since she got cleaned out and is being examined all over. Seems clear for now, God willing.

But she will be stuck in the hospital for the better part of the week, so I'll be gone each day until late evening usually, since I'll be stuck caring for the dog and doing all the chores, so, again, please accept my apologies if I'm mostly quiet. It's gonna be a busy week.

Also Jesus it's only 9am gently caress this noise I am tired. :aaa:

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Black August posted:

Well, turns out she couldn't pee thanks to what appears to be a kidney stone, and for the fourth time in her blessed life, she was medically supposed to be extremely dead by now thanks to super-high potassium levels in her blood, but we think she'll be trucking through this alright since she got cleaned out and is being examined all over. Seems clear for now, God willing.

But she will be stuck in the hospital for the better part of the week, so I'll be gone each day until late evening usually, since I'll be stuck caring for the dog and doing all the chores, so, again, please accept my apologies if I'm mostly quiet. It's gonna be a busy week.

Also Jesus it's only 9am gently caress this noise I am tired. :aaa:

Hurrah, that poo poo can get nasty if left untended. I am glad your mom is OK, and you are totally off the hook for anything in GGS. Post when you can, if you feel like it, and if you don't that's fine too.

Admiral Rupert
Jun 18, 2006

Whooaa what's that in my butt?
My recent absence is attributable to research I've been doing for my English term paper. I should be able to post and update this evening. If not, tomorrow is a certainty.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
Apologies for my absence, having a friend spend the weekend here and going a little crazy on Saturday makes for a lack of updates. I'll update stuff tonight though, thanks for everyones' patience.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
School just started. I have an IB schedule, which is sort of like AP, except they tie all your classes together. They even have something called Theory of Knowledge, where you write essays on what it means Know something.

At the same time, I've started working at Whole Foods, something around 20 hours a week, plus training. I haven't worked in a while, so I don't really have the stamina for standing on my feet for 8 hours straight yet.

I'll try to keep up in games, but if I fall behind or forget to post, bothering me in #ph is probably your best bet.

Tenshi
Oct 8, 2003

she's actual size

Jonked posted:

School just started. I have an IB schedule, which is sort of like AP, except they tie all your classes together. They even have something called Theory of Knowledge, where you write essays on what it means Know something.

Theory of Knowledge was my favorite class in IB.

Razeam
Jul 13, 2004

Nya~
Been especially sick lately, posting will continue to be slow.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Razeam posted:

Been especially sick lately, posting will continue to be slow.

It's cool, B :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

The usual absences due to college and work. For people in things I am also in, I plan on posting Wednesday and Friday evenings, so plan accordingly.