Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
For my Pendragon players and my Marvel GMs: I am going to be on the road tonight, but will be able to put up posts tomorrow morning.

Sunday morning I make the trip from California to Texas via car, so I probably won't be checking in again until sometime Tuesday. My mom's house has no internet access, my cousin's does, so how posty I am will depend on who I'm staying with any given day next week. I'll keep up as best I can in-between visiting and gorging myself (Mexican Thanksgiving is the best Thanksgiving, especially when my aunt makes her mole poblano).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Sorry about your cat. Especially hard around the holidays. :(

For my players and GMs: I'll be travelling and recovering from said travel on the 23rd. Same goes for the 28th. Everything in-between should be hunky-dory for posting, though.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Going through some personal poo poo right now, so apologies to my Pendragon crew and Quiet Year compatriots. Not sure I'll be posting much for the next several days.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Been busy with a new job and a bit depressed on top of that... I'll get back on top of things this weekend if not sooner.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice
Sorry to everyone I’ve left hanging. Been a lovely past couple of weeks what with suddenly having lots of work and a fun respiratory virus on top of it.

It probably will be another day or so before I’m back into the swing of things.