Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Yarrington posted:

Option B, at least for the games I'm running.

If you're ok with a bit of a break in my posting for your games, then great, if not, feel free to write me out/bitchkill me.

It will probably only be a few days.

Krzystof will be waiting for you when you come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Getting ready to move and various other lovely things. Posting will drop in quantity for a while, especially while my internet is in flux.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Okay, so the good news is I've moved into my new place. The bad news is that I can't get internet hooked up until next Wednesday at the earliest.

I'll try to post on a semi-regular basis, but my games will definitely move more slowly. GMs, feel free to NPC me if you have to. Just don't kill me :smith:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I have rejoined polite society (i.e. I have internet back). Goodbye, extra productivity; hello, Trad Games!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

:smith:

I was worried that this day would come. At least you're listening to the voice that's telling you "Hey, your career is kind of important, maybe you should focus on that!" Which is more than I can say for myself...

Age of Resurrection was the first TG game I joined, and it certainly was a great first experience. Thanks for laying out the welcome mat and being a great GM for a forum newbie. Hopefully if things settle down a little in the future you might find some time to jump back in, but nevertheless, thanks for all the good times, and good luck with law school.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Flying back home for some family stuff. Expect posting to be sketchy for the next couple of days.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

:smith: My deepest condolences, Raze.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Thanksgiving related shenanigans. Anything that requires me to create content will not be posted to until Sunday or maybe Monday. Enjoy the holiday weekend if you have it, USians!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

My computer just crapped out for the second time in a month (just as I was about to submit a sheet to Raze's game too.) This time it looks permanent, so expect updates (via phone) to be infrequent and short.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Android Blues posted:

Aspirin overdose can be acute or chronic. In acute poisoning, a single large dose is taken; in chronic poisoning, higher than normal doses are taken over a period of time. Acute overdose has a mortality rate of 2%. Chronic overdose is more commonly lethal with a mortality rate of 25%; chronic overdose may be especially severe in children.[97]

that's a copy paste from wikipedia I didn't mean to do that I meant to copy paste something else but this works too but basically I think I might be well basically I'm waiting for an ambulance nad it's very hard to type this jesus christ

in short: no posts

holy poo poo :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Flying out to China tomorrow. If all goes smoothly, I should be back up and posting in a few days and it will be like nothing happened at all (this is a joke about the slow pace of most PbP games!)

If things go not-so-smoothly (like I get Red Cornered or something) there may be a slightly longer hiatus!