Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

It feels so 80's or early 90's to be political.
I'll be preparing to move/moving all this week, so posting will be slow, but not non-existant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

Hi I am now in my apartment. I've hooked up my PC and the internet is working, and I"ll post later tonight after I get my poo poo unpacked. My roommates aren't here yet and I'm so alone :(

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

Moving into an apartment is harder work than I realized. I'm moved in, but now I'm attempting to find a job, so I don't starve to death. Should be able to post tonight though.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

I know he lost power last night. He asked me to tell you guys then but I was a little drunk, so I didn't.

Edit: he is still on AIM on his phone so I assume he is still without power and possibly dead.

Edit Edit: His current estimate is that he will be without power for a week. Is not dead yet.

FirstCongoWar fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Dec 16, 2006

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

Going back to school tomorrow! (edit: today I guess it's past midnight)

So what if I'm not in any games this thread is like a diary

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

I am in San Antonio celebrating my 21st Birthday.

Winson, I will get those impressions up for you Tuesday, or Wed. at the latest.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

Yarrington posted:

On the good side, switching cable providers should fix the mysterious Live connection problems I've been having, and just in time for Shadowrun too!

shut up about your internet connection and pick characters (also get Forza)

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

Razeam posted:

I'm spent. Goodbye.

:(

Get better soon or I will never forgive you.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

I broke mah computer. Dell's sending me a new hard drive, which should be here monday or tuesday. I am also getting my wisdom teeth pulled next tuesday, so it's likely that I'm going to be gone until next wed. or thursday. Sry buds.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

Got my new hard drive, and my laptop is back up and running. Unfortunately, I'm still getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow. I'll do as much as I can tonight, and hopefully I won't be too doped up on painkillers the next couple of days to post.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

He's banished by chaos gods and it's never mentioned again.

Easy peasy.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

I am moving back to Austin over the weekend. I don't actually leave until saturday morning, but tomorrow is going to be a heavy packing/mailing/other poo poo day so I won't be able to post until late tomorrow night if at all, and I'll probably only be able to post from motel rooms on the way to Austin saturday and sunday.

Another problem is that when I do get to Austin, I won't have internet hooked up in my home from whenever I get there to whenever Time Warner shows up. I'll see what wireless networks I can poach but I'll probably have to go to the library or whatever to have anything reliable.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

Positive: La Quinta Inns have free internet :)

Negative: I have absolutely nothing to post in :(

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

I called the cable company today, I will have internet on Sunday. Probably not posting until then unless I'm at the library or something.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

Yarrington posted:

I am back and more or less recovered, though very sunburnt.

I have been busy both at work and personally recently, and it shows no sign of stopping soon. In the future, I'll try and make sure I post in my games once a day during the week, and hopefully once on the weekend. I can't promise anything more than that, though.

All the sunburns and tiredness and dehydration was worth it for Bjork though

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

Probably going to be visiting friends tomorrow and sunday, so posting might be sparse.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

Busy all weekend starting in about an hour. Most of my games are in order though.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling pretty sick. I'll post later today if I can force my brain into working, but no promises.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

I've had some pretty hardcore food poisoning for the past ~36 hours. I'm starting to feel better but now that I have a opportunity for sleep that is not going to be interrupted by an urgent need to violently purge my entire digestive system I am going to take it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

going to my family's place until saturday/sunday, but I think they have a wi-fi connection. If they do, I'll be around some, if not, I won't be at all.