Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Winson_Paine posted:

Just got a phone call, my mother has passed away. I will be gone for a few days, and probably not feel like posting after that. Thanks for your patience.

I'm sorry for your loss, Winson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

dominator posted:

I've been meaning to post this for awhile but lifes been to say the least, extremely busy. I obviously haven't been around lately, hence my lack of posting. I've got a million excuses but mostly it was my project going public and work going pretty much apeshit. Sorry I haven't said anything sooner and super sorry to Doc, Sput, IIC and anyone who was playing in a game I might have ruined with my not being around to post. I really wish there was more time in the day since I always found this place to be a good way to relax but theres not and sadly life takes a priority to good times. I'm out indefinitely, hopefully to return at an indescriminate point in the future.

I'm just glad you're otherwise alright. I know how the work thing can go, so it's no biggy :) Hope everything works out alright on your project, don't get over-stressed.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Razeam posted:

Been especially sick lately, posting will continue to be slow.

It's cool, B :cool:

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

DiscipleoftheClaw posted:

I've been sketch recently, but I should be back to normal, or at least sort of normal.

You and normal :what:

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
I am on spring break in Jacksonville, FL. Posting will be sporadic til the 10th, I am going to get drunk on the beach!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

You are not fab enough Eronarn.

Go shopping.

where's your xbox 360

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
I think I'm gonna take a break from posting for a day or so.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Mukaikubo posted:

"Indiana: It's got more than just corn! It's got more than just corn! IT'S GOT MORE THAN JUST CORN!"

-Actual I swear to god audio of a radio commercial I hear every day I am in my car nowadays that I have moved to the booming metropolis of Lafayette Indiana. I never knew they were referring to biological warfare.

thats what you get for moving away from TN!!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
You're in my thoughts, Raze. We're here if you need us, brother.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Reckon I'll be heading home tomorrow 'til Sunday. I'll still be able to check threads (hooray for stupid people with unsecured wireless routers!) but I probably won't be in IRC very much!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Winson_Paine posted:

I am away from the internet while travellin' until Monday. Expect all my games to stagnate and die.

Undoubtedly.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
I'm in the god-drat boonies until New Year's. Have fun, kids! Don't do (drink) anything I wouldn't do (drink)!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
No posts until I get completely moved in to my new place, so sometime this weekend!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Still no innernets at my place. I'll post when I can from work.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Mukaikubo posted:

Big.

Gnarly.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Gus Hobbleton posted:

Bombastic.

Brutal.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Out of town til Sunday, posting doubtful (lol like I'll still be alive in any games)

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Out of town til Monday. Wheeeee.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Also gone all weekend!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Gone til Sunday, starting tomorrow.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
No postin til monday!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Posting sporadic over the rest of the week. Sorry!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Seriously been the best thing that has happened to TG since SV leaving. 5/5 would cast a spell to make you forget your power cord again.

For viewers at home, this is clawspeak for:

"I wish I knew how to quit you."

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Heading up north for a weekend. Unless I get a free moment, no postin til Sunday!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
FYI, no postin til monday. Hammered in Columbus. Do not send help.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
charter network is down, and theres no way i am typing up a post on this lovely windows phone. ill be on tomorrow morn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Good god I'm going to dragoncon. Back monday...ish.