Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!
I'll be out of town and unable to post until Sunday afternoon/evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!
Work seems to be laying down the hammer on "unauthorized internet use" so my posting will probably cut back during the day. I'll try to pick it up in the evening to compensate.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!
I'm going to visit my aunt for the weekend. I may have access to a computer, but I'm not sure if I have time. I'll be back Sunday afternoon.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!
My work is moving to a brand new building on Friday, and IT needs to set poo poo up over there this week. I'll be away from a computer during the day for this week, and work is the only time I'm definitely at a computer. I'll try to post from home in the evenings.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!
I'll be avoiding the forums until some time over the weekend. Call me what you will, but I'm avoiding spoilers for Harry Potter, and now with FYAD giving out titles to people that contain spoilers, I'm jumping off of SA, just in case. See you guys after I finish it.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!

Lunatic Pathos posted:

Whazahuh? How do you know they're even real spoilers? It seems likely that its all made up. The only spoiler that I've seen that looks real is the photos of the Epilogue, which, having read it, pretty much proves all the other spoilers false.

Well, with the news that the whole book had been leaked on BitTorrent, I'm treating every spoiler as a real one. It's just what I told my wife, every spoiler is a fake one until the book is leaked, then they're all real.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!
I probably won't be posting much this weekend or next weekend. I'm moving next weekend, and this weekend is a packing extravaganza. Posting is more likely this weekend than next, but I can't really make any promises.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!

Bloodnose posted:

Until then, I'm gonna have a bitch of a time posting from my Wii.
With the latest update to the Wii and the Internet Channel, you can use a USB keyboard. Those are like $15 at Walmart, and you could even return it when you get your new computer.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!
Just closed on my house today, plus my dad's been in the hospital for 2 weeks now. I can still post at work, but I'm not actually at work every day, working from home for a few of them. If I happen to disappear, I'm just really busy and not able to get to a computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!
My grandfather died last night, so I'll be heading out to Ohio for a few days with no internet access, most likely. Probably be back Friday or Saturday.