Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.

Winson_Paine posted:

Winson is a jerk
Busy at his work
Things are scary
Kind of hairy
So from posting he will shirk.

Just started a game
We hold out hope that you will
Not abandon us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Off to Montana.
Goodbye Civilization
A loving time warp.

Leaving Thursday night.
NPC my characters.
Will post Sunday Night.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Laptop has been down for the last several days, which is why I haven't been posting. I have a desktop set up now, but posting will be spotty until I work this out.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I'm just posting to say that my posting will continue to be normal.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Black August posted:

Mom passed away last night. Posting will resume sometime in a few days or whenever I can.

Many prayers are coming your way. Take the time you need.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Going out of town for the extended weekend (leaving tomorrow morning). Will post when I return!

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I just got back from the oncologist. They shoved a lot of things in my arm, up my rear end, and a tube in my cockhole. I most likely have prostate cancer. There are lesions and they took a biopsy; I'll know for sure by this time next week. There's about a 5% chance that it's benign or an infection or something not loving cancer.

I'm still pretty shocked, and I'm not planning on canceling anything, but I just wanted to post that so that if I do disappear, that's why.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Just so that no one is worrying about me, my biopsy came back negative today. Cultures show a severe infection, and they might have to remove a part of my prostate, but other than that, I DON'T HAVE rear end CANCER!!!!.

I still piss painful blood for another 72 hours, though, until the antibiotics kick in.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Jedi425 posted:

Yay! :woop:

Give me a present and go post in BESM Ops.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Leaving for Backwater, Montana this morning, will return and post Monday. Traveling with children is the most fun I've had in YEARS!

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Worked 14 hours today...10 hours on Saturday...my next day off is out of sight.

So very tired.

I will update, I promise. Just not right now.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I will be here (actually the ranch just East of that point) for the holiday weekend. Regular posting will resume on Tuesday.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

neongrey posted:

Gonna have a houseguest for a while; posting may drop off a little, but maybe not. Consider yourself warned!

Have good sex!

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Moving for a good bit of today, no updates until late tonight or Sunday.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Jedi425 posted:

MY FIANCEE.

Have good sex!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

Life has intervened, and caused me to punk out on a few games. Sorry.

On the good news side of things, I got a job today! I don't start until the second, so there will be plenty of time to update my games...

...tomorrow. I need to sleep now.