Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Greenlit posted:

Boynton Beach, FL.

Hey, now you're just north of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Death on Christmas Eve
My computer is broken
Posting will be slow

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Going out of town for the weekend to do family stuff. Be back Sunday or Monday or something like that.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I will be attending a conference in Atlanta for the next few days with coworkers from my lab. We'll be driving up from Miami which is not a short trip. Additionally, we're taking a bunch of equipment to gather data from subjects for the entire duration of the conference.

What this means is that I won't be able to post from today until Sunday at the very earliest. I'll try to get updates out sometime after then depending on how fatigued I am from the work/driving. Please don't kill me yet in B&B Winson!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

My conference took longer than I expected and was busy as all hell, culminating in a 11-hour drive back from Atlanta. I have no idea why I originally said that I could post again Sunday. Spent a day or so with the family, then realized that I should probably find as place to live soon. After getting home from that, my internet wasn't working last night. Not a huge deal since I am no longer in any active games at the moment, but I'm back now.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Internet at home still not working, so limited posting & no IRC until it gets fixed.

Of course, nobody will notice a difference! :fry:

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Going on what may be my only vacation this summer for a week, but I'll try my hardest to post from hotels and such whenever I can.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I'm back from my vacation to the land of fried green tomatoes, shrimp and grits, and pulled pork. Should be posting regularly, although there might be some small delays over the weekend when I move to a new apartment and get internet there set up.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Black August posted:

By the motherfucking apples upon the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, I hate mankind and all of its works.
A black August indeed. okay that was pretty terrible

Anyway, to be on-topic, it's turning out to take longer to get internet established at my new apartment than I expected. It looks like I'll probably not be able to get online at home until next week. I can post from work (like now) and I'll try to find access somewhere for over the weekend.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Mukaikubo posted:

This sounds like a veritable avalanche of drama waiting in the wings.
Just another day in Traditional Games!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Adding my condolences to the pile. That's a pretty terrible thing to have happen.

Also I apologize for not telling anybody that I was going out of town this past weekend. Sorry GMs!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Out of town since yesterday, posting sporadic until Sunday or so.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Between finals/projects/work/etc for the past and next weeks and my birthday tomorrow, don't expect much out of me until next weekend or so.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Home for the holidays, posting and stuff will obviously be very limited. Feel free to leave an IRC PM though, I check back every so often.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I am officially back from vacation and will return to full posting ability from now on.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I have guests over this weekend and will be out and about the majority of the time. As such, I won't be posting.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I've been too busy to even post here the past week, with trying to finish the writeup of my master's project (due tomorrow). Besides that, I have two presentations next week, a research paper and a grant proposal due the week after, and I guess exams or something after that. In summary, posting will be slow/minimal in the short term.

Apologies to Vid, Twobirds, and Gaist.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Graduating again today, this time with a master's degree! :woop: Don't expect posts until Sunday!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Back from a week away in Boston. Meant to inform my 1.5 DM's here beforehand but my leaving was more rushed than I had expected. So uh, sorry about that. Unlike everyone else apparently, I expect my home computer is still working so I can jump right back into stuff.

For the record, I did eat some chowder but did not park my car in Harvard Yard.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Mukaikubo posted:

It's okay, we got our revenge by laughing uproariously at the picks the autopicker gave you :laugh:
Matt Schaub!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I will be in and out (mostly out) of TG until after the new year. Not that I really needed to post to this effect, as the only 2 games I'm in are both pretty slow, but I really just wanted to post in this thread.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Back from vacation today ( :(), unfortunately, my computer has decided to have problems. Hopefully I can get everything sorted out tonight, but until further notice I can only post during the day and won't be around on IRC.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Going out of the country (for the first time ever) from tomorrow until next weekend. For the one or two GM's of games that I'm in, I won't be posting.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I will be in Seattle presenting research at a conference (and doing a bit of vacationing since who knows when I'll get out there again) from today until the 28th.

Although I'm not in any games at the moment, so this doesn't really affect anyone!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Merry post-Christmas; still on vacation until after the new year. Spaceposts will be sporadic.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Gonna be away in Massachusetts until the end of the month for my grandmother's 90th birthday & family get-together. Posting sparse to none.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

What the gently caress.

That is really horrible.