Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?
Moving into University Residence for the next two or three days; expect posting to be erratic at best. It might take a day or two before I get internet access.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

EndOfTheWorld posted:

Ok, I just got Final Fantasy XII, Children of Mana, and Phoenix Wright: Justice for All in the last couple days. Have mercy.

I hope you don't plan on eating, sleeping or going outside.

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

Bloodnose posted:

INTERNET IN BROOKLYN DIFFICULT TO SECURE

STOP.

USING GAS LIGHTS TO SEE

STOP.

NO UPDATES TILL MONDAY

STOP.

SEND TUBERCULOSIS VACCINE

STOP.

Hahahahahahahahahaha pretty clever.

Hope your technological troubles end soon, and I hope the King of the Hill nWOD thread will see some movement soon.

Also, good luck with that whole TB thing.

Full stop.

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

Mukaikubo posted:

Trip Report: :neckbeard: :c00lbert: :awesome: :clint: :eng101: :science: :hist101: :glomp: :keke: :toot: :unsmith: :iia: :mario: :wooper: :patriot:

There I think that's worth like 15,000 words or some poo poo so I'll only add a few more. I'm in the eligible contestant pool for jeopardy. If my name is drawn from the magical random generator to be one of the 400 lucky bastards this season, I'm gonna be on Jeopardy. It's now out of my hands- I've done everything I had to do, and did it well.

If you make it, get to Final Jeopardy and don't know the answer, you HAVE to put down: :iiam:

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?
Going to be visiting family in NYC for the next week or so, so expect posting to be irregular at best. I'm in Mordheim (active), Akivan (active) and King of the Hill (dead), so NPC me as best yous guys can.

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?

Bloodnose posted:

FYI King of the Hill is alive again.
See you in the City.

I won't actually. That'd be weird.

OR WOULD IT.

Seriously though, I'm visiting family and going insane, not knowing what to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?
Back from Holiday. One game I was in died, the other, I died. Oh well.