Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

It's kind of like orange juice, only crunchier.
I'm going to be out of town starting today through monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

Out of town for the weekend until monday. I'll try to post when I can, but no guarantees.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

Out of town until Sunday night with no internet access, so no posting in the game's I'm in.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

poo poo ton of school events this weekend. I may or may not have time to post until mondayish.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

My parents (more like my father, really) has disowned me for daring to vote for Obama, so needless to say my life is kinda topsy turvy at the moment. I won't be posting for a day or two while I sort things out.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

Things have settled down a bit. I will start updating my games tommorow, most likely.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

My laptop shat itself this morning. This laptop contained all of my files for my games (maps, battle initiative lists and HP totals for monsters, etc), so unless it can be repaired somehow, I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do. For now, don't expect an update in any of my DMed games for a little while.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

I have many projects, concerts, rehearsals, classes, exams, etc. Don't expect poo poo from me for at least a week.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

No updates till Saturday; job training and also a paying gig.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

I've decided to retire from TGing for quite a bit. My life is busy now with work that I enjoy so I find that I forget too often to check this board, which to me is a sign that it's time to leave.

I'm withdrawing from every game I'm running as well as every game I'm in except for Etherwinds' two games. Those are the two I enjoy the most and I feel they are the only two I have time for these days.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

Sorry about the lack of posting recently. Been busy with a move. Will resume normal posting tommorrow.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

Girlfriend just got home from being gone for a couple of weeks. Consider me MIA for a handful of days.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

I won't have internet access until Sundayish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

I have been busier than I predicted from school. I will try to start posting regularly again starting this weekend.