Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

He got sucked in by the draaaft maaan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Is he wearing some gear but didn't bother to strap on his helmet? I can't tell if his shoes are just shiny or if it's proper gear.

Here's a Grom doing what Groms probably aren't meant to do, apparently the only thing that broke was the indicator switch.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
That thing had to bottom so hard

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Holy poo poo, even as a Grom apologist, I have to say there is no way that thing was meant to deal with that.

tjones
May 13, 2005
Attaboy.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

nsaP posted:

That thing had to bottom so hard

I'm Commander Sagebrush and this is my favorite image on the internet

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I'm partial to this one personally.

https://large.gfycat.com/QuarrelsomeImaginaryAmericantoad.webm

Renaissance Robot fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Jan 18, 2018

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
My favorite is that stoned girl staring in [inexplicable emotion] at the pizza.

Not really moto related?

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

I'm Commander Sagebrush and this is my favorite image on the internet

That's just straight-up art. The perfect timing of the shot to capture the moment between "Realising you hosed up" and "consequences of loving up". Should be on a ceiling somewhere.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

captainOrbital posted:

My favorite is that stoned girl staring in [inexplicable emotion] at the pizza.

Not really moto related?

I think someone turned up several more of the same girl staring at pizza a while back.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

My personal fave is the guy wheelieing pas the camera, stopping, firing a gun a couple times, and taking off.

I can’t find it for the life of me though.

mentalcontempt
Sep 4, 2002

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

My personal fave is the guy wheelieing pas the camera, stopping, firing a gun a couple times, and taking off.

I can’t find it for the life of me though.

This?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

You are the wind beneath my wings.

A classic gif from MySpace

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

nah

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Thus we return to the age old CA rule: do not give bullshit renders attention

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
It's not really my cup of tea either, but to be fair it will at least probably get built for real at some point since it's by the same guy who did this build and, in fact, appears to be exactly the same bike but with a different dustbin on the front.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Thus we return to the age old CA rule: do not give bullshit renders attention

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Renaissance Robot posted:

It's not really my cup of tea either, but to be fair it will at least probably get built for real at some point since it's by the same guy who did this build and, in fact, appears to be exactly the same bike but with a different dustbin on the front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIlxpXDQHnA Dustbins are cool. Actually riding them is cooler.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Renaissance Robot posted:

At least the one you linked on BikeExif has a place for your feet. The peg location on the one in the render would have your knees up by your shoulders. Only Slavs and yoga devotees would be able to ride it.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

gently caress dustbins, I'm with the FIM.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Live Leak and motorcycles, but it has a happy ending

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
i wouldnt call that a happy ending, that person is still in the gene pool

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
No, he got a vasectomy like two years ago.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
So sad Dakar is over tomorrow.
https://www.facebook.com/Pasion.por.el.MX.1/videos/1683515161686906/

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Lyndon has been doing a special daily episode, behind the scenes and in the saddle, Races2Places season covering his dakar racing experience and it's just been incredible. :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_aYcxUtsEQ

edit: I want his motorex livery ktm and jacket SO badly.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I want Lyndon to be my buddy so badly.

Edit: I'm gonna message him and see if he wants to come play some catch and watch the Simpsons with me.

HenryJLittlefinger fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jan 20, 2018

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

rode 2day

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

What's it like riding in actual deep snow like that? Is it like sand only worse?

RadioPassive
Feb 26, 2012

Like sand only funner, unless your poo poo gets cold and wet.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Lol irl

https://www.facebook.com/clickhole/videos/2003890436517879/

shacked up with Brenda
Mar 8, 2007

Slavvy posted:

What's it like riding in actual deep snow like that? Is it like sand only worse?

Extremely variable. Ice ruts, to super soft, to super soft with hidden ice ruts.

It's very difficult to ride, even with trelliborgs.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

It’s fine, you just can’t ever turn it on or use it in any way or the spacer will fall out.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

haha I know that feeling. Kawasakis were always the worst for getting framsliders into. Suzuki Hayabusa is up there too.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Knowing how sensitive bike dynamics are and how important the right kind of frame flex is to having a good-handling bike, I can't help but wonder if replacing the factory engine bolts with an aftermarket item that may or may not have a different tensile rating affects things. Let alone just cracking one open and leaving the others be when you're meant to do them all up together.

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
Cut the spacer in half so you can install with ease. If you're mister safety use a ziptie to hold things together.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Please don’t doxx me. Also that’s not my bike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

derp