Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hibajubwa
Oct 30, 2003

KILL ALL HUMANS

Tang_ posted:

I'm going to Thailand for 4 weeks in 5 weeks time. Does beer repair ankles??

Singha repairs everything... for a couple hours anyway. Buckets of Sangsom will somehow end with the other ankle also broken, but you won't remember any of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hibajubwa
Oct 30, 2003

KILL ALL HUMANS

Christoff posted:

I sold it and bought a DRZ. :)

Hibajubwa
Oct 30, 2003

KILL ALL HUMANS

BlackMK4 posted:

Going to Thailand in December for three weeks, I'm kind of tempted to rent a bike over there but my dad tells me it's suicide. (He lives there)

If you're outside Bangkok you'll be alright. Though I didn't ride any proper motorcycles around, just scooters... the traffic was generally pretty calm.

I crashed a dirt bike I had rented on Ko Samui (hurr, romping on a rental) and it cost me a fuckload of cash. I did get a kickass scar though (which has now faded sadly.)

Hibajubwa
Oct 30, 2003

KILL ALL HUMANS

Hibajubwa
Oct 30, 2003

KILL ALL HUMANS

Shimrod posted:

What could you possibly need a tyre that big for except possibly drag racing?

For doing burnouts on your exxxtreme modded gsxr1000, of course.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBvGjmvb_1U

Hibajubwa
Oct 30, 2003

KILL ALL HUMANS
They should have gotten Nicky Hayden to ride this thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocvppp4RN5k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hibajubwa
Oct 30, 2003

KILL ALL HUMANS

Slim Pickens posted:

Even though a lot of their designs are pretty garish, I can get behind Icon's refusal to make open-face helmets because of how ineffective they are.

I've seen these images quite a few times now. Does anyone know where the data for it came from?