Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«15 »
<script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript' src='kqque.js'></script> shows up in the view source in camino but not firefox or safari

rubber cat

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

4-Port USB Hub posted:

it wouldnt get rid of the cached js files in my temp internet files even if he changed it

when's the last time you browsed it?

elpintogrande posted:

I don't know which of you clownshoes is telling the truth here but this is some serious asshattery

i'm not trying to make drama, im trying to end it!

niki hater proof posted:

yes half of fyad has a virus that only works on podtats.com

not a virus but something gay

Downtown Abey

thanks Meursault Horny for promoting my social brand

page 4

hovis rock

4-Port USB Hub posted:

also i totally believe that everyone who is finding the exploit doesn't have a single virus or spyware on their pc that could be inserting the exploit

MY MAC:

Toe Rag

Fyador Postevelt posted:

ah yes an exploit that only inserts itself on yesterdays podtats.com script interesting

AP (Washington): Justice Department initiates probe into the competitors of Podtats.com over digital sabotage allegation

by Danny Manic

squishyfish

Jargon posted:

i dont know what to tell you guys, if that is real it's not my site and it's not my hosting so it's gotta be something on your machines

that VML exploit was very widespread because it worked through email even if you didnt open them and websites and was only patched yesterday so i could see it installing something that tried to add adware scripts to every site you visit ok

jargon then why are people with browsers immune to VML exploits, like LYNX, were able to see your lovely loving javascript

Downtown Abey

ok i opened it in firefox just now and got this in the source

edit i'm a retard and forgot that firefox loaded the cached version

CaptainWinky fucked around with this message at Sep 30, 2006 around 21:40

DOS, dank, n drank

CaptainWinky

quote:

I was living with my parents at the time (lol I know), and one day I rolled upstairs from the basement (lol I know) without a shirt. Went to the fridge, opened it, shouted IT HUNGERS then jugged from a jug of milk. Belched. Turned around to see that the living room was full of people with my mother, staring at me. Mom was hosting a prayer group.

squishyfish posted:

yeah every time i refreshed it the name of the script was different like it was randomized or something

jeez dont you fags have antivirus or something clamAV is free if you arent old enough to have a credit card

Jargon

Abraham posted:

when's the last time you browsed it?

i've clicked on it everytime this thread has been bumped and also refreshed it when someone said there was a script in it but i haven't seen poo poo and its irritating me because i want to find out wtf is going on

--------8<--------
4-Port USB Hub

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jargon posted:

jeez dont you fags have antivirus or something clamAV is free if you arent old enough to have a credit card

i did it on a mac

by Danny Manic

squishyfish

Abraham posted:

i'm not trying to make drama, im trying to end it!

someone post the picture of me backpedalling hehe

Jargon
DEAR JARGON

NOONE REALLY CARES IF THIS IS A VIRUS OR NOT, BUT LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD EXCEPT 4-PORT (WHO LOVES TO SUCK DICK) HAS GOTTEN RANDOMIZED JAVASCRIPT PROMPTS IN THEIR SOURCE CODE, SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SAY WHY YOU PUT THAT poo poo IN THE SOURCE CODE

Only registered members can see post attachments!

by Lowtax

DanceForce

----------------

oh god i can't wait you guys !!!

CHRISTMAS PUSSAY 4 U
Cannibalism
jesus christ jargon if it was some stupid little harmless random script you were trying out just tell us

Ron Pauls Friend

Still Mobskull after all these years...

Cannibalism posted:

oh god i can't wait you guys !!!

podtat.wmf

by Danny Manic

squishyfish

Jargon posted:

see jargon this script only inserts itself on your sites script that you had until abraham posted about it as you then changed the script because now it is not inserting itself on any sites making you a petty moron

----------------

THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT !!!

CHRISTMAS PUSSAY 4 U
Cannibalism
I USE COMPUTER GOOD

DOS, dank, n drank

CaptainWinky

quote:

I was living with my parents at the time (lol I know), and one day I rolled upstairs from the basement (lol I know) without a shirt. Went to the fridge, opened it, shouted IT HUNGERS then jugged from a jug of milk. Belched. Turned around to see that the living room was full of people with my mother, staring at me. Mom was hosting a prayer group.

DanceForce posted:

4-PORT (WHO LOVES TO SUCK DICK)

wtf!!

--------8<--------
4-Port USB Hub

----------------

4-Port USB Hub posted:

i've clicked on it everytime this thread has been bumped and also refreshed it when someone said there was a script in it but i haven't seen poo poo and its irritating me because i want to find out wtf is going on

i figured it out there must be a filter on this exploit that only shows it to people who dont like me that's it

Jargon

Triticum Guzzler

Likerock posted:

by Lowtax

DanceForce

----------------

women get pregnant and have their babies in less time than it takes you to figure out how to start a business

code:
Good things come to those who wait!
(sometimes they wait for a while)
For more info, please email us at [email]info@podtats.com[/email]

CHRISTMAS PUSSAY 4 U
Cannibalism
wait if the actual link to the javascript pulls up a 404 everytime then... uh what

i'm confused

--------8<--------
4-Port USB Hub

----------------

Da DoNuT iN dA oP posted:

jesus christ jargon if it was some stupid little harmless random script you were trying out just tell us

ok first of all an html file can't modify its own code i dont care how crazy the javascript is

Jargon

Da DoNuT iN dA oP posted:

jargon is like a microcosm of cultural norms that brought down many large Asian firms during the economic deflation of the late 90's. Following the custom of "saving face" many firms refused to abandon many expensive but impractical projects leaving the firms bloated and with massive debt on near worthless equipment.

No wait, unlike the traditional asian custom of consensus building, jargon ignores the consensus and is most likely oblvious to the fact that he is a enjoyable human being.

Ron Pauls Friend

Still Mobskull after all these years...

Cannibalism posted:

women get pregnant and have their babies in less time than it takes you to figure out how to start a business

code:
Good things come to those who wait!
(sometimes they wait for a while)
For more info, please email us at [email]info@podtats.com[/email]

i already have a business i just dont have time to start the podtats thing up again right now

Jargon

Jargon posted:

ok first of all an html file can't modify its own code i dont care how crazy the javascript is

so what you're telling me is that i have the same virus on my windows computer that i have on my linux computer .... hmmmm ...

CHRISTMAS PUSSAY 4 U
Cannibalism
next year the site should be on archive.org and then we will know for sure

AlmightyBob

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CAPNPAYNE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

Jargon posted:

i already have a business i just dont have time to start the podtats thing up again right now

what i'm getting at here is you are a failure and always will be

CHRISTMAS PUSSAY 4 U
Cannibalism
you can not stop us
we have this fzqqv.js
are you afraid?
death to dannymanic
system of a down is great

bitch gets her abdomen sliced open with razor, bitch gets her eyeball sliced across with razor, bitch cries tears of blood and vomits out her tongue, entrails, stomach
Hüstla Dü

click this link 2 be acceptedi n fyad :)
This is :beerbear:. put beerbear in your sig to help him achieve world domination.

rofl. im too busy making money and having fun at the expense of fyad cred to engrave ipods atm...

hovis rock

Jargon posted:

well just save it for when you're not meeting your failure quota and then use it as your ace in the hole

----------------

Likerock posted:

lol

by Lowtax

not even troll irl

Jargon posted:

no, but you can change mime file type associations, which is obviously what you did

by Lowtax

DanceForce

----------------

Jargon posted:

i thought it was because your engraver had completely hosed up and you were buying another one (possible backpedal???)

Triticum Guzzler
wait does the js file exist or is it just generating a random <script> call within the page source to a file that isn't even there?

--------8<--------
4-Port USB Hub

----------------

what is your other business jargon?

CHRISTMAS PUSSAY 4 U
Cannibalism

4-Port USB Hub posted:

wait does the js file exist or is it just generating a random <script> call within the page source to a file that isn't even there?

ya people better be producing this scritpt and its contents quick

AlmightyBob

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CAPNPAYNE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

4-Port USB Hub posted:

its generating a script call to a file that's not even there anymore

Downtown Abey

«15 »