Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheldrake
Jul 19, 2006

~pettin in the park~

Cloks posted:

What movie is it?

Pather Pachali. I spent way too long trying to identify the frames until I noticed it's written on the film canister.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheldrake
Jul 19, 2006

~pettin in the park~

Cacator posted:

I like Steven Soderbergh's commentaries, especially the one he did for The Third Man. It's just fun to listen to him comment on things.

Soderbergh's commentary track on Schizopolis where he interviews himself and becomes hostile is amazing.

Sheldrake
Jul 19, 2006

~pettin in the park~

Egbert Souse posted:

and a pre-code film.

... like what?

Sheldrake
Jul 19, 2006

~pettin in the park~

bobkatt013 posted:

I hope its Scarface.

Scarface was released by UA and has nothing to do with Warners, unfortunately. But there a large number of Warner pre-Codes that could use a great blu-ray treatment, especially some of their Busby Berkeley musicals.

Sheldrake
Jul 19, 2006

~pettin in the park~
Does anyone think they'll ever split up the Tati set? I would love to own M. Hulot's Holiday on blu, but can't really see a reason to pay to upgrade the others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheldrake
Jul 19, 2006

~pettin in the park~
I keep reading that as The Soft Skin of Francois Truffaut, which I admittedly would probably be more interested in watching.