Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nieuw Amsterdam
Dec 1, 2006

Dignité. Toujours, dignité.

Slackerish posted:

I...I'm not sure I'd be able to watch that.

It is hilariously bad. That's the nice part of the set, you always have the proper version to enjoy, so why not stir things up once in a while?

It's the most expensive single-film set I have ever bought and it was worth every penny. Something would be missing if they didn't include the Love Conquers All version, it's a rather unique example of severe studio butchering that makes The Magnificent Ambersons look like a tribute to the directors cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nieuw Amsterdam
Dec 1, 2006

Dignité. Toujours, dignité.

Og Oggilby posted:

#401 - Night on Earth

#402 - Robinson Crusoe on Mars

THANK YOU CRITERION OH THANK YOU THANK YOU :awesome:

I must have watched "RC on M" a million times as a kid. Haven't seen it for like 20 years, I can't wait. Top of the Netflix queue ASAP.

I've been searching everywhere for a R1 DVD of Night on Earth, that one's getting bought for sure along with the Criterion House of Games. What great news about these films, this made my whole day.