Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commissar Canuck
Aug 5, 2008

They made fun of us! And it's Stanley Cup season!

Pretty much set for movie night with friends until the next sale with the Lady Snowblood set, , Lone Wolf and Cub collection, Rashomon, Hidden Fortress, Throne of Blood, Yojimbo/Sanjuro set, and Seven Samurai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Canuck
Aug 5, 2008

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

Are you and your friends Samurai?

We will be by the next sale!

Commissar Canuck
Aug 5, 2008

Any strong opinions between Odd Man Out or Night in the City if I was looking to get a noir blind buy from Criterion to go along with High and Low (and thus free shipping)?

Commissar Canuck
Aug 5, 2008

Thanks for the suggestions, gang. I ended up just getting both because I've yet to be let down by a noir blind buy from criterion. Might as well see if the streak continues!