Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

Arglebargle III posted:

I watched The Irishman and it was so bad. Why was it so bad? Why was it so bad?

Probably didn’t watch The Irishman (2019).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

Origami Dali posted:

It's normally July, but who knows now.

Pretty sure last year started in late June because my membership expires in a couple of weeks and I signed up while checking out with the Cassavetes box set and like 4 others. I then went back like twice a week until the sale ended.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
Got a $10 off Coupon from Criterion Channel today. Check those emails.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

Unmature posted:

Everyone get off the site so I can complete my order

Was ready to checkout with two movies and the shipping costs made me change my mind. They’re not HUGE by any means, but I’ve got three Barnes & Noble stores near me so I’d rather just wait.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009

Franchescanado posted:

That makes sense, I was just clarifying in case they were mistaken. Didn't want them going to B&N to find out the sale isn't there.

Yeah, I meant the November sale. I’ve still got a stack of discs from the last sale there’s no reason not to wait a few more weeks and try catching up on the last batch of purchases.

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
Looks like the Barnes and noble sale started

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
Didn’t realize all of those codes they send don’t expire. Went back through my emails and had $60 to use. Not bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
My B&N had After Hours on the shelf today but it wouldn’t ring up so I’ll have to go back. Grabbed Blue is the Warmest Color totally blind because it was marked as $24.99 before the sale price so I figured why not.