Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010
So I'm a bit late to this thread with the sale at Barnes and noble, but I did manage to get the before trilogy, Dazed and Confused and the Virgin Suicides. For November I'm going after Nashville, boyhood and the princess bride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010
Grabbed

Moonstruck

Two Lane Blacktop

The Daytrippers

The Breakfast Club

Two I've seen and Two I've never seen. I was gonna The Ice Storm, but I was thinking of the wrong movie.

screenwritersblues
Sep 13, 2010

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

The new Cat Movies collection on the Channel knows exactly what you're looking for. I love how Criterion does that, just highlights some really interesting movies based around a theme. I wanted cute cat shenanigans and That Darn Cat delivered and then some. It's overall not a great movie - a little slow, sometimes funny but mostly very old-fashioned Disney of-the-era stuff, and it's not really a particularly gripping mystery or caper - but the cat is just so cute. :kimchi: A fun way to relax to some jazz music, enjoy a bit of slapstick, and see a cat do cat things.

In the collection I'm looking forward to finally watching Kuroneko and Inside Llewyn Davis, and The Cassandra Cat seems interesting too.

I watched That Darn Cat when I had Disney+ and loved it. It gonna be interesting to see it again with other cat themed movies.