Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I would like to know moe about La Samourai http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dvd-le-samourai-alain-delon/3883474?ean=0037429208526#productInfoTabs as I am thinking about getting it but can't seem to find somewhere to see it first. I am thinking of calling my local rental place tomorrow.

Input goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Discount Viscount posted:

I checked it out from the library and liked it quite a bit. It's a somewhat slow-paced and quiet hitman revenge film (if you've seen Ghost Dog, it basically has the same plot) that has a very cool atmosphere to it. There's a scene near the beginning at the police station where a detective is frantically but deliberately interrogating the hitman and his girlfriend and trying to stay on top of the investigation into a killing that sticks with me. Between that and Army of Shadows I became a Melville fan pretty easily.

forgot about my awesome public library! and that does sound awesome! Thanks