Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLAVOMACEDONIAN
Jul 30, 2011

THEY CANT KEEP DOING THIS!

arrrgghghh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLAVOMACEDONIAN
Jul 30, 2011

I was thinking the same thing but I'm not sure though.

SLAVOMACEDONIAN
Jul 30, 2011

bat duck posted:

The picture at the top with the face in the reflection. What movie is that?

DetoxP posted:

Someone crazy enough to own it could check, maybe.

If you really need to know, you might want to send Criterion an email. Unless someone here does know for sure where it's from.

SLAVOMACEDONIAN
Jul 30, 2011

For those that are interested; I have a 35% discount code in the criterion store. Use it as you please, since I won't: GIFT11 (valid through 12/22).

Applies to the following titles:

Three Colors, America Lost and Found: The BBS Story, AK 100: 25 Films by Akira Kurosawa, 3 Silent Classics by Josef von Sternberg, The Phantom Carriage, Island of Lost Souls, Kuroneko, Diabolique, 12 Angry Men, Sweet Smell of Success, Design for Living, The Great Dictator, The Rules of the Game, Beauty and the Beast, Les cousins, Zazie dans le métro, Fanny and Alexander, The Night of the Hunter, Black Moon, The Naked Kiss, Kiss Me Deadly, Blow Out, The Killing, Cul-de-sac, Carlos, Fish Tank, Still Walking, White Material, Eclipse Series 30: Sabu!, The Four Feathers, The Mikado, Senso, The Complete Jean Vigo, The Music Room, Kes, People on Sunday

SLAVOMACEDONIAN
Jul 30, 2011

penismightier posted:

E.T. is the best Jesus movie.

Stop trying guys. The best has already been mentioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLAVOMACEDONIAN
Jul 30, 2011

bat duck posted:

Just received a blu-ray in the mail, and the casing is crushed. I live in Europe and ordered it from amazon, so returning it just seems like it wouldnt even be worth bothering with. I see criterion sells cases on their page, but only ship to US and Canada. Are these type of cases sold anywhere else on the web?

I've experienced this myself as well in two separate orders. Only with audio CD's. Both of the orders had one cd with a broken jewel case. I opted for a replacement and got them without even returning the originals. They said it wasn't worth the trouble.

So it's worth trying to get a replacement. Oh, and it was all free of charge.