Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

If humans were cookies, I'd be the cookie monster.

Any chance of other Wes Anderson titles making the jump to blu next year? Mostly interested in Rushmore since I've never seen that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

The website says the sale ends Monday

Brian Fellows posted:

Is tomorrow the last day of the sale?

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

Picked up ANTICHRIST, THE GREAT DICTATOR, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, HIGH AND LOW, and DIABOLIQUE. All Blu-ray. Definitely pleased with this haul and looking forward to the Fall sale already. Thanks to those that have posted coupons, as well!

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

Le Woad posted:

Did your Beauty and the Beast go through alright? Mine keeps getting delayed for shipment.

It did; I ordered it the morning it was released and it came in two days after. B&N.com is really a crapshoot during this sale... I had a lot of problems getting VIDEODROME delivered earlier this year.

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

Bergman's Cinema is $149.99 plus save an additional 20% at checkout on Amazon for Prime Day. It's temporarily out of stock but can still be ordered.

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

Bruce Lee set is currently available to order online again

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dvd-bruce-lee-his-greatest-hits/34875901?ean=0715515247214

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

It spells out Parasite in morse code. Pretty cool

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

Picked up Inland Empire, Multiple Maniacs, and The Red Shoes 4K. Three blind buys that I’m pretty excited to check out.

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

Egbert Souse posted:

Movies for sale

Sent you a PM

Edit: Payment sent, thank you!

Tesh fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jul 8, 2023

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

I’m excited about The Others joining the collection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesh
Jun 30, 2002

wa27 posted:

lmao is this your photo?

Yes, yes it is. I went straight from high school that afternoon to the (completely empty) mall to watch it, because drat it apparently nothing was going to ruin my plans that day