Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
God drat you all, I just bought 400 Blows, Brazil, Rashomon, Solaris, and The Third Man (blu-ray) and I'm tempted to go back and get The Bicycle Thief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Oh man, I need to get back to B&N and spend some more money on movies I will probably never unwrap. But there are so many good ones to pick from, fuuuuuuck.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Probably gonna sell them on ebay at a few bucks below MSRP and make bank off of stupid people.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
The Hollywood Video next to my job is going out of business and I've been trying to grab as many Criterion DVDs as I can considering they are $4 each.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
Boo, less Darjeeling and more Life Aquatic.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Wolfgang Pauli posted:

You know that Fox version of the Rushmore DVD that only has a lovely transfer and a theatrical trailer? That's all that The Darjeeling Limited has had since it was released. At least Life Aquatic has a Criterion DVD.

That's all fine and good but The Life Aquatic is a better film and I'd rather see a barebones blu of it than a super deluxe version of a film that I thought was pretty mediocre.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
I watched Network on a whim today on Netflix and holy poo poo, what an amazing movie. I cannot wait to pick it up on bluray.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler

Fag Boy Jim posted:

You confusing that with Broadcast News?

No, I confused this thread with the general bluray thread :sweatdrop:

e: Broadcast News is really awesome as well, I should get that too.

ONE YEAR LATER fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Mar 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Oven Wrangler
This is why Borders went under yet Barnes & Noble is still around, isn't it?