Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Is there any chance of Seven Samurai coming out on Blu-ray anytime soon? Because I've been debating picking up the 3 disc dvd set for a while now and I finally got an HDTV so it's an essential pick up for me.

Edit: Also what is the link to the site where you can download their dvd covers in high res?

KidDynamite fucked around with this message at 15:43 on May 18, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Jack Does Jihad posted:

No, last I heard is Criterion has to wait 6 months after Toho owned films get released in Japan, or something like that. We won't see Seven Samurai until months after it's released in Japan.

Criterion dungeon? You mean for wallpapers?

Thanks for the info. I'll be picking up the Seven Samurai dvd this week and I'll probably buy the Blu-Ray as well since I love the film.

And Criterion Dungeon is exactly what I was looking for thanks!

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Site is so hosed. :(

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Egbert Souse posted:

July releases:

Do the Right Thing

I can't wait to see this movie with the correct colours.