Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deltron 3030
Jul 23, 2006

I submit that you took that baseball, stashed it in your unusually large vagina, and walked right on out of here!
Reload bonus on Carbon:

quote:

We would like to offer you a huge 50% reload bonus for the month of February from Friday the 3rd 12:00 AM to Tuesday the 14th 11:59 PM, awarding 50% up to $250 with bonus code FEB50. Minimum deposit is $20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadAstronaut
Sep 15, 2004

Deltron 3030 posted:

Reload bonus on Carbon:

Do you know if that bonus is affected/penalised if you also have rakeback happening there?

Deltron 3030
Jul 23, 2006

I submit that you took that baseball, stashed it in your unusually large vagina, and walked right on out of here!
No clue, sorry. Paging Scotsman...

Scotsman
Jun 9, 2002

Will send them an e-mail to ask.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

BadAstronaut posted:

Do you know if that bonus is affected/penalised if you also have rakeback happening there?

Unless things have changed you earn your bonus at 65% of the regular rate because you only earn points on 65% of your rake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sublyme
Mar 21, 2003
lol poker
I know this thread is long dead, but does anyone have a cake reload bonus code?

edit - wound up emailing their support and they gave me a one time 25% bonus. Pretty awesome.

sublyme fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Aug 12, 2012

• Locked thread