Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!
FYI,

I had to come into the office today in order to finish up some work( :2bong: ). Soon after I stepped outside on the way to a delicious lunch, something fell from a tree next to me.

For better or worse, I have a habit of kicking things that are falling near me...I guess I played too much hackey sack when I was younger. Usually it happens if people drop something by mistake...they're often quite impressed when I can stop something from hitting the floor and kick it back up to them.

Anyways,when this falling thing was about 8" off the ground I nailed it with a left footer right on my laces. It landed about 25 feet from me. I realized what I had done when I heard this blood curtling "SCWEEP"...I guess that is the sound squirrels make when they are being punted. I walked over to it but it was only twitching on the ground.

I don't know what to do about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

BeanBandit posted:

You should put it in a shoebox with a towel and take it to a wildlife rehabilitation center.

Jerk. :(

Would they make me pay for the bills? I just went out and checked again and it's not moving much at all any more.

I didn't mean to do it :(

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

Elftor posted:

Custom dictates that you must marry its wife and raise its children now.

He was comin right for me.

I'm going to go steal a shovel from the construction yard next store and give him a proper burial. :911:

Be back in 10

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!
I stole a shovel, but when I got back, the squirrel was gone...maybe a hawk took it?

Now I have a shovel and I don't know what to do with it.

This sounds like an RPG.

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!
Oh god what the gently caress is my name :(

I didn't do it on purpose...it's just a reflex action at this point. Usually it works out for the best. I'll have to post another thread when I save a puppy from killing itself with that reflex so I can get my name changed..

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

Ozma posted:

By the way I know some of you guys think this is some real cool stuff but I don't. I already tracked down his address via his IP and put in a call to the local humane society AND to PETA.

Oh god there's a humane society right next to me. Good there are about 4 series of locks between myself and those blood thirsty killers

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!
Oh god now my frog is gone too...

You've taken away the only thing that meant anything to me.

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

uggy posted:

Not only did he punt a squirrel, I mean kill a squirrel, he also stole a shovel.

I think you're taking things out of context there mister

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

Bosmat posted:

"Hi, I'm from the internet, and this other guy on the internet, he kicked a squirrel, and you need to go and arrest him or something. I know because he posted about it on the internet."

Dude you got her good.

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!
^^^Okay calm down there^^^

I'm going to go outside now and dig a hole.

I just drank two cups of coffee and I usually don't drink any.

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

harrybozack posted:

I've met pukeduke in real life and one time somebody came behind him to greet him and he straight up roundhouse kicked their head off

It's a fact. Too bad I'm not pukeduke any more :(

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

Charles Johnson posted:

Don't worry, squirrelkiller is a much better name anyway.

I won't have any brand recognition though.

By the way, I dug a hole, put the shovel in the hole, and buried it. I fancied it kind of ironic at the time.

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!
I found a flash light in the office so I'm gonna go out and see if I can find anything. :drum:

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

Sergg posted:

What are you, retarded? This is a horror movie. The absolute DUMBEST thing you can do in a horror movie is to get a flashlight and go investigate something AT NIGHT to see if it's still dead. Of course it's not dead, it's just sitting there waiting for you to turn it over so it can jump at your face and then blackness.

Back...I didn't realize the implications of what I was doing until too late :(

Okay...something is definitely weird now. The hole I dug for the shovel has been dug up. The shovel was removed, but now there is a different shovel sitting next to the hole :wtf: Perhaps a co worker saw what I was doing and is playing a trick on me, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in the office.

Also, I found a cat, but it ran away. I think I have bad street cred in the animal world now :(

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

Sonrisa posted:

I'm going to have to agree with this. Anyone can kick a hacky sack, but to -control- it, that's the skill.

I stall stuff all the time, but I occasionally like to see how far I can kick stuff

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!
I dug a hole with a shovel, placed the shovel in the hole, and then kicked dirt over it. It's not there any more so maybe it wasn't such a good idea

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

Zazamoot posted:

You buried the shovel? poo poo man, that's like throwing a ladder on a roof. You'll never get it back now. :(

It's okay, the shovel is gone. There is another one there now, but its not as nice. It has a flat head, as opposed to the other one which had a rounded head. I would return this one but I don't know where it came from

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

Vario posted:

I rolled a boat on a trailer over a rabbit nest and I think I brutally maimed about 4 baby rabbits.

They died in agony. I had mixed feelings about it. First of all they made their nest in the tall grass in front of the wheel of the trailer. Second, they are huge pests in terms of gardens.

But I felt bad when I saw them writhing in agony.

This is how you make me feel. I was putting the finish touches(face) on it as I read your post. I was going to make it a :3: face, but look what you made me do >:o

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

bork posted:

Not fair. All they do is sleep.

And trip on acid all day and visit bizarre realities.

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

hungry hungry horses posted:

I hope it wasn't a red squirrel...

= :)

Nope, it was actually a black one. I've only really seen them in the Princeton area...

[INSERT SQUIRRELKILLER IS A RACIST JOKE HERE]

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

Fanelien posted:

The idea of kicking random things that fall in front of you intrigues me OP. Do you also kick things when you happen to drop your ice cream or pie or similar, if so do you have hilarious stories of showering yourself or others in pie/ice cream?

One time at a party a year or two ago, I was talking to a friend and his beer bottle slipped out of his hand... I kicked it in an effort to get it back up to him, but I was a slight bit intoxicated and I ended up kicking the bottle right into his shin. the beer spilled on his pant leg too :(

Edit: And now to make myself look good... one time in a similiar situation, I stalled a falling Solo cup on my foot, and then flipped it straight up into my hand :krad:

pukeduke fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Nov 6, 2006

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

Corzaa posted:

So if an old lady dropped her purse infront of you you'd kick it?

There's no doubt in my mind. Who cares anyway...it's just a purse. Why didn't you ask me if I would kick a baby if an old lady dropped it?

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!
Guys, I have to get this off my chest.

Last year during spring break in Georgia, we were playing frisbee in a park to waste some time...I threw a disc to my friend, but the wind lifted it up a little bit...it flew into the trunk of a tree and hit a squirrel right in the back :( It fell out and hit the ground but got right back up thank god :( I still feel bad about accidentally hurting its feelings.

But then I saw a lady walking a cat on a leash and I forgot all about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pukeduke
Nov 20, 2003

ĄGOOOOOOALLLLLLL!

fattyboombatty posted:

hahaha. i love it.

also, i would like to add that me and the poster formerly known as pukeduke (too bad there's no fancy symbol i can use here) went to college together and he, on more than one occasion, had attempted to throw the disc at ducks and geese on campus also.

maybe he's just a hater in general. :iiam:

This is patently untrue. The only avian creatures I throw discs at are Canadian geese.