Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Woof! Woof!

Supporters of whatever they're calling the club this week.
Woof Woof, Do you want to play a game?

Befor you were placed in this room I asked you to write on a sheet of paper what your dream was, on it you wrote "to ride around the world in a submarine yacht with a trillion dollars and cool guns and poo poo and to have scarlett johansson come along" you also drew what the yacht would look like and a short list of your favorite guns, and for some reason the ingredients to your favorite burrito.

Well in this game, we shall see what it is like to have your dreams come true.

In the cabinet to your left is a key, that key will unlock one of two doors, in one of the doors is your submarine yacht, scarlett johansson, a trillion dollars, cool guns, and i decided to also get that burrito, in the other door, is a hallway that leads to the room with the yacht and stuff. I forgot which door is which so just try both or something.

See you later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof! Woof!

all your life you have been mildly overweight, and today, you will start dieting if you want, i got you a personal trainer.

Woof! Woof!

Woof! Woof! inside this bag of doritos is a one hundred dollar bill

let the game begin

Woof! Woof!

niddhoggr, you have made the best thread ever

let the posting resume

Woof! Woof!

Hello byob poster, all your life you have posted a fair amount, today we shall see who posts now.

you are locked in this room, wait poo poo i have another call, hold on.