Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thethuthinnang
Feb 3, 2004

cool as heck

Joey Walnuts posted:

Could be Puppet Master as well.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098143/

I'm pretty sure this is right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thethuthinnang
Feb 3, 2004

cool as heck

mastur posted:

I also vaguely remember some movie, but no one will guess it. I have always associated it with the name "Fright Night," but obviously it is the wrong one. In it, these people are invited to this mansion I believe, and they all go wandering off in different directions. One or two people go into this room, and are attacked by mud people.

If it weren't for the mud people I'd guess Waxwork

thethuthinnang
Feb 3, 2004

cool as heck
Someone pouring liquid from an air vent on a sleeping person then pouring bugs all over them causing the bugs to eat them alive.

Please help me to see this movie again.

Ahhh, The Abominable Dr. Phibes. Thanks, Dead Lantern.

thethuthinnang fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Jan 17, 2008

thethuthinnang
Feb 3, 2004

cool as heck

Sizzlechest posted:

The Good Son.

I don't think that lab scene happened in The Good Son?

thethuthinnang
Feb 3, 2004

cool as heck
80s horror set in a high school where each room goes into another dimension. They have to fight in the war in one room, robots in another, etc. Throughout the movie they're all trying to make it to some time machine to escape?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thethuthinnang
Feb 3, 2004

cool as heck
That's it. Going to give this a second viewing tonight.