Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Still got some work to do...

Elohssa Gib posted:

Okay, here's three I'm looking for

1. All I remember is a scene like a school dance and the floor opens up and it turns out to be a pool and everyone starts swimming and then something happens and the floor starts closing again and people are fighting to get out. Honestly I don't even know if it wasn't a dream.

I think this might be Whatever It Takes, starring everybody's favorite Green Goblin II, James Franco. There is something like this at the end. Other highlights include Marla Sokoloff's breasts.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0202402/

Elohssa Gib posted:

2. I saw this on a movie that had a bunch of clips from different horror movies, nost in the the genre of the Toxic Avenger. The movie I'm trying to find is about some people moving into a house and then going crazy/getting haunted. The specific clip I remember is the 'hero' going into the front room with a lady sitting at a table, he sets down a shotgun and one shell rolls onto the floor. The 'hero' bends over to pick it up and when he stands again, the lady is a monster. There might be a part with a haunted stuffed fish.

This sounds like House. There is a scene where the hero keeps thinking his pretty neighbor is turning into a fat witch monster.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091223/

PonchtheJedi fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Nov 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Here is one I saw a long, long time ago on TV. I've looked in the thread, didn't see anybody requesting this, but I could be mistaken.

Movie starts with a plane or boat crash on a deserted island. The survivors are milling around, and I believe they climb a mountain to see how big the island is, only to see that it stretches out further than they can see. They are attacked, either by evil humanoids or monsters or dinosaurs or something, and this guy shows up with this little device. He uses it like a weapon, and defeats the attackers. The survivors are greatful, and one of them remarks "That's a nice little weapon you have there." The guy with the device says "Some weapon...I don't even know if I have the strength to use it again." He takes them somewhere, and they get involved with a plot that has to do with the evil guys on the island, who I believe are in control. The guy with the device is or becomes a rebel against them. The movie had alot of weirdness in it, including strange creatures and machinery and stuff. I know this is a vague description, but I'd like to know what this movie was.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

I have two.

The first is a comedy.

When I was very young, I saw a movie on TV very late at night. In this movie, a family lived in a city or suburb, and all were pretty happy, except for the dad, who was kind of frustrated with living in civilization. He mentions some friend or neighbor who moved into the sticks when green goo came up through his drain. He says he'd move out if this happened, and then the next shot shows it happening. They move into the mountains, and the movie is mostly their adventures trying to adjust to living there. They have some distant neighbors who are survivalist nuts, and give the dad a tour of their bunker that has lots of food, lots of provisions, and waterbeds that have a nozzle so you can drink from it if other water stores are exhausted. The neighbors are assholes, too. Towards the end of the movie, there is a really bad storm, and the main characters' house is the only one that doesn't get flooded. All of the neighbors, including the rear end in a top hat survivalist ones, show up for shelter, usually bringing with them animals and such. The mom of the family recognizes one of the chickens that the survivalist rear end in a top hat brought with him, which proves he stole some of their chickens. I believe the movie ends with the family moving back to civilization.

The second is a kids' movie, and I swear it was called RC or Remote Control or something, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I watched it as a kid, and I'm pretty sure it was a direct to video movie. It also was from the early 90's, I think. I don't think it was old enough to be from the 80's.

It involved a kid and his best friend who was a girl. They are both into remote control cars, planes, and stuff like that. The kid and this girl are friends, but of course they also almost kiss all the time. Anyway, the kid has a ton of remote control stuff, the most unique of which is a yodeling doll called Gunter or Gunther that can slide up and down a cable and grab things. A group of three bumbling bad guys are on the lamb, and they hide out in this model house, but they have to put packs of cigarettes on the floor because the house is rigged with alarms to keep out intruders. The kid uses the attic of this same house to stash some of his remote control stuff (his mom might have wanted him to get rid of them because of his grades or something, I don't remember) and winds up getting trapped in there when the bad guys show up. He uses his remote control toys for various things, while foiling the bad guys. Eventually he gets out, the bad guys get busted, and his best friend and him hook up.

Memorable scenes :

The kid using the yodeling doll to steal cheetos from the bad guys.

The kid and the girl in the attic, flying or racing RC airplanes, and they almost kiss, but then the kid realizes that the planes are about to go out of range. They turn them around, and the kid says "Whew...we almost lost control there."

I believe the kid had a black kid for a best friend, and this kid wore really baggy shorts. I remember this because the video had some "special features" after it where the black kid talks about how he hopes baggy shorts will become the fashion. There is a scene where the bad guys try to grab this kid, and he rides his bike away, and you can see where he had to tie a shoelace around these shorts so they wouldn't get caught in his bike chain.

The box of the video had the title, and then under it said "The only movie where the kid beats the bad guys and gets the girl!" which I thought was ridiculous, even at my young age, because that's how most movies end. The cover also had, unless I'm mistaken, a picture of the kid on top of a house, with an RC controller held high.

Any help would be appreciated, I'd like to watch these two again for nostalgia purposes.

PonchtheJedi fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Feb 6, 2007

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

FitFortDanga posted:

Packin' It In, starring the one and only Richard Benjamin.

Wow, that was quick. Thanks!

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Action Jacktion posted:

It's just called Remote.

Jeez, you guys are good. Thank you very much.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Mike N Eich posted:

The second was a film (same time period) where dismembered hands start attacking people. The protagonist actualy fights his own hand off from choking him. It isn't "Idle Hands."

You might be thinking of half of the movie "Quicksilver Highway" a movie featuring two adaptations of horror writers, one by Stephen King (Chattery Teeth) and one by Clive Barker (The Body Politic)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119975/

The Clive Barker story is about a surgeon's hands rebelling against him, and eventually everybody's hands rebel. It has scenes with lots of hands fighting and killing humans.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Here is another one, since you guys are so damned good at this.

I think this was one of those Wide World of Disney movies that used to play on Sunday nights here in the states, so it was probably a made for TV movie. It involved a group of kids trying to rescue their dog from a (possibly evil) dog pound. There were like five kids. The leader, or maybe the leader and his sister get their dog kidnapped and put in the pound, so they decide to break him out. They have everybody dress up in black clothing. There is a fat and/or goofy kid that tells his mom that he's dressing that way for a costume party, and so she makes him wear his old superhero Halloween costume. At one point the kid is trying to hide, so he sits next to some barrels that have the same color scheme as his costume, and the bad guys don't notice. The only other thing I remember is that one of their friends was a guy who had two of those toy guns that shoot the little rubber plungers, and he was a very good shot. One scene from this movie was him sneaking in somewhere, and one of the guards/dogcatchers walks in, and the kid remembers he left the light on. He shoots one of his guns and manages to hit the switch, shutting off the light just in the nick of time. The dogcatcher guy shows up, looks around, then notices the plunger. He grabs it off the wall and walks out.

I know that's a bit of a strange one, but any ideas?

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

IGotDConch posted:

I asked about this exact same movie on IMDB months ago and was told it was "Little Spies." Unfortunately, I can't locate a copy so I can't confirm whether this is actually it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091420/

Thanks! That appears to be it. Now I have to try and find a copy.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Rodney Munch posted:

I swear to god that was a parody of some movie I saw when I was a kid. A town thats totally empty. The pavement is all cracked up and broken. There is no life to be found. Except cockroaches, or maybe worms. I remember a bunch of bugs. Then eventually this crazy looking dude with hosed up eyes/goggles/glasses comes out.

What movie is this?

Its possible it might have been a TV show like Twilight Zone, although I know for sure it was in color. Outer Limits perhaps?

You might want to check out Hell Comes to Frogtown, it's a movie that takes place in a wasteland, and the frogmen wear these goofy goggles at the beginning.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

I saw what I believe was a made for TV movie back in the eighties. I believe the title was the name of the main character, but I can't remember his name. I remember it because it was really depressing - some old people are in a nursing home that treats them badly. They are pretty much powerless to do anything, and if I remember correctly, the nurses foil any chance they have to expose the poor conditions and mistreatment. Finally, at the end, the old man purposely overdoses on medication (perhaps after stealing the key to med room) so that his death will prompt an investigation that will uncover the whole thing. The movie ends with him sitting in his wheelchair dying, I believe.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

I havent seen and Im sure it isn't but not One Flew Over a Cuckoos Nest right?

Nah, that's not it. The protagonist of this movie was old, he had a white beard, I think, and was wheelchair bound most or all of the time.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Alan Smithee posted:

I know this is from one of the Nerds movies, but I was wondering about the one where Ogre gets kicked out of the jock crew and eventually adopted by the nerds. What was it that Ogre said that got him kicked out (I believe it was a beach scene, the jocks toss him into the ocean)

It was Revenge of the Nerds II : Nerds in Paradise. After they toss the nerds, Ogre is talking about how he's going to tell everybody how they tricked the nerds. The other jocks tell him he can't tell, he argues a little bit, so they kick him off.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Ir0nExpress posted:

Okay guys, I hope you can help me out with this one.

My friend tells me it's about a boy who fell in a sewer after being pressured by his friends to cross a pipe. He wakes up in another where he is the only one that can read a magic book..etc. I also asked another friend, and he remembered there were kangaroo looking things in the movie, but he doesn't remember it either. My first friend said she saw it around 98 or 99 on TV, so I assume this movie is pretty old since it was already on TV at that time.

Thanks!

It's Warriors of Virtue, I believe.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120479/

I think somebody else asked about it, too.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Antagon posted:

Ok I'll bite.

The movie was about a robot that goes crazy and kills starts killing people (original!)
I remember it being a simple robot, I specifically remember it crushing a guy under a car, swinging a saw blade into someones leg(?), and keeping a mother trapped in a corner with a bunch of lasers.

Saw the movie on TV, i'd say....10 years ago?

Big thanks to anyone who knows this, it's been slowly eating away at the back of my brain for years now

Is it possible that you're looking for the 1990 movie Hardware? I haven't seen it in a very, very long time, but I know it has buzzsaws and lasers,and it's low budget so the robot would've been simple.

Here is a review site with some pics to see if it helps : http://www.cyberpunkreview.com/movie/decade/1990-1999/hardware/

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

This is an 80's movie. I think it was a bunch of short stories, one of which is this kid sneaks into an arcade at night. He's playing this game and gets to the highest level in the game (I think it was the 35th) and then gets sucked into the game. I seem to remember him rocking out to headphones while he plays. Anybody?

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Ape Agitator posted:

You're thinking of Nightmares where the kid is Emilio Estevez.
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0086014/

Thank you!

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Elohssa Gib posted:

Saw this movie about 6 years ago, but the production looked to be mid 80's. Due to it being seen at the house of a "lady" our family does it's best to forget, I've blocked most of the memories. What I remember is the movie was mostly a typical fantasy, unlikely hero saves the land from the evil dude, one important scene had the hero using a weapon that looked like a cross between a throwing star and one of those frisbees that have no center. The evil guys castle/lair was whit and all pointy and pyramidish. Space may have been involved at one point.

That sounds like Krull to me. The weapon you are referring to is The Glave, I think.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085811/

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Residentearth posted:

Alright, I have a few:

One is a horror movie from the 80's. I only remember one scene: Two people are in a driving in a car when either they hit a semi infront of them or there is some kind of accident where the semi stops suddenly and the cargo cuts loose. The cargo is a load of metal pipes, I believe, and they crash through the window and crushing the people's heads. I remember it being very gory but at the same time really stupid looking. Ever since I saw that I was always afraid or trailers carrying pipes when I'm driving on the highway. I know it's not Final Destination 2, because the crash in the beginning of that movie reminded me of that old movie.

Is it possible that you're thinking of the second or third Scream movie? I know the time period is off, but isn't there a scene in one of them where they ram into a bunch of pipes, one goes through somebody's head and they have to climb over the killer to escape the car?

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Slimy Hog posted:

There was this movie from the 80's where this girl buys a prom dress from a thrift store but it has a stain on it, so she covered it up with a flower. When she gets to the prom this popular bitch recognizes the dress as being her old prom dress so she rips off the flower pin revealing the stain underneath and embarrassing the thrift store girl in front of the whole school.

This is The Torkelsons.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101223/

Edit : Specifically the episode "The Cotillion".

PonchtheJedi fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jun 10, 2009

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Schweinhund posted:

yeah I would have never figured that out. I don't remember anything about that show, but I know I saw that one scene from just watching it on youtube.

I don't really remember much about the show either, it's weird that everybody remembers that one scene though.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Funnyologism posted:

Maybe late 80s, more likely early 90s. A high school class goes on a road trip. The only scene I remember was with the fat kid who wants to get with a 'blonde Asian'. He finally meets one in an elevator and eats her, I think. The elevator doors open, and this fat kid has eaten the Asian.

It's National Lampoon's Senior Trip.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113936/

Specifically, the fat guy wants a "blonde chinese"

It's not a very good movie.

Edit : It does, however, seem to be one of the few places you can see the voice actress Tara Strong in non-animated form.

PonchtheJedi fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Jul 3, 2009

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Orange Soda posted:

I was talking about this movie with my friends, and we can't remember the name of it.

It's about a kid who grows up as a gay prostitute. All I can remember is a scene in a park where the kid has sex with an old dude in the toilets. He's kind of emo looking with brown hair.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention I saw it a few years ago on DVD. I remember specifically reading about it and wanting to watch it. The kid kind of looked like Jared Padeleki.

Isn't there a scene like this in L.I.E?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242587/

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

HandsomeBen posted:

So 3000+ plus posts is a lot to read through. I apologize if this has been brought up already.

It was a cartoon from many years ago, at least 10 I would say I don't remember how old I was when I saw it for the first time. From what I can remember the plot is that this kid gets taken to a dream world? All the nightmares are kept behind a door of some kind. And I am pretty sure his bed grows long rear end legs and carries him there. Plus I think there was some old guy in some kind of flying machine.

I remember seeing this when I was kid and thinking it was awesome.

I think that's Little Nemo.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104740/

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

This is a Wonderful World of Disney made for TV movie, and I know I asked about it before and got an answer, but I've since forgotten which thread it was in.

The plot was that a group of kids had a pet dog that some rear end in a top hat dog catcher captured and would not give back, so they break into the pound to rescue the dog. I'm pretty sure this happened on Halloween, so the kids could just tell their parents they were dressing up as special ops guys for Halloween. Here are the details I remember :

-pretty sure the dog owners were a brother and sister
-one kid (I think he was a black kid) had two dart guns that shot those rubber plungers, and he was really good with them. At one point he's hiding, realizes that he left a light on, and shoots the switch with a dart to turn the light off. The bad guy comes in, looks around, starts to leave, and then notices the dart stuck, to the switch.
-Comedy relief fat kid's mom didn't want him dressing up as a spec ops guy, so he had to wear a gaudy superhero costume that was yellow and blue. At one point, he hides near some yellow barrels and puts the cape over his head, blending in with them so bad guys don't see him.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

codyclarke posted:

This is a huge shot in the dark, I don't know anyone who has ever heard of this movie, but I know it existed:

Early to mid 90's kids movie that played on HBO or Showtime back then. Might have been a made-for-TV movie, I'm not sure. It involved a kid who's dad was a scientist who invented a battery that could power an automobile. Bad guys were hunting the dad down to steal the battery. The dad hides the battery in back of a wall clock in the kitchen. The kid takes it from there and seeks to protect it from the bad guys, who are now after the kid for it.

I think this is Breakout, a horrible kids movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0142134/

If the battery was used to power a Power Wheels jeep and the kids used karate, this is your movie.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Super longshot here, but when I was very little I saw a movie on TV, and I only remember one scene. In this scene, there are some young guys and girls, probably college aged, in a cabin in the woods. Something or someone is out to get them (I think), so the guys decide to get out these guns they carry. One of their girlfriends gets mad at them for having them, and he says something like "Relax, it's only a game." The guns I seem to remember being small automatics like uzis and stuff. Would've been an early 90's movie, more than likely. Since the guy says the guns are a game, they might've been paintball guns or something.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Slasherfan posted:

Super Long Shot answer but could it be The Zero Boys?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092288/

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smo_yptBNSY

Unbelievable. I am going to see if I can find this, this looks like exactly what I remember. Thank you.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Erasmus Darwin posted:

Class of 1999 has killer cyborgs posing as teachers and dishing out capital punishment. I haven't seen it, so I don't know whether it has the grenade scene you mentioned. It does seem to be a good possibility, though.

It is actually Class of 1999 Part 2 : The Substitute starring Cody from Step by Step. That scene ends with him saying "Now class is dismissed" as the car explodes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109442/

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

doctamagickfingaz posted:

Curious if anyone can recognize this b-grade action movie in spite of my bad memory. Saw this over 10 years ago, maybe even 15. I only remember being on a road trip with some friends and their parents chaperoning us while this was on either HBO or Showtime in the hotel. I was trying to sleep while it was playing and whoever had the remote may have been channel surfing so I may be mixing up two movies.
Assuming it was one movie I am certain it was late 1980's or mid-90's and starred some musclebound white dude as the protagonist, like Van Damme or an imitation. I think the setting was either a desert or jungle full of bad guys with guns. The rising action seemed to involve some kind of underground fighting tournament because there was a scene with at least two dudes beating each other up in the middle of a crowd of spectators.
After that I remember losing focus on the movie but waking up sometime later and seeing what could have been that movie's climax or another movie completely. It involved a shoot-out, the scene looked to be a bunker or hangar that was on fire and I think a helicopter was on its way to rescue the hero. Before the hero gets away he kills a man who took a naked woman hostage and the two of them try to run away together but someone or something kills her and the survivors leave her body behind as they hurry off in the helicopter. I would have assumed that last part was a dream if it wasn't for my friends talking about it the next day.

You might be mixing up two movies, I'm pretty sure the one you're talking about with Van Damme (or an imitator) is Lionheart.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100029/

Van Damme plays a guy in the Foreign Legion stationed in some desert, he finds out his brother has been killed, so he goes AWOL and flies to the US and begins to participate in underground street fights for rich people. He uses the winnings to help out his brother's wife and kid.

Memorable scenes - Van Damme fights a guy in a pool with almost no water in it, Van Damme fights a guy in a kilt in a ring of cars with the headlights on, and at the end Van Damme fights a guy who looks like Andrew Dice Clay's bigger, meaner brother.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Popcorn posted:

Woke up in the middle of the night. Wrote this down:

"80s movie-- dead dad reincarnated as vacuum cleaner -- what was it ???"

It wasn't Jack Frost.

Good luck!

I think this is "And You Thought Your Parents Were Weird" which has a really weird flirting/hinting at sex scene between the mom and the robot that Alan Thicke's soul has inhabited.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101343/

Also holy poo poo IMDBs new layout sucks.

PonchtheJedi fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Sep 29, 2010

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

I've posted this in other threads, but it's killing me. Can somebody please tell me what movie this NOT WORK SAFE gif is from?

NWS
http://tinypic.com/r/23kd6ia/7
NWS

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

A few years ago I caught a low-budget movie on cable that I'd like to see again. I'll shotgun as many details as I can remember - like I said, this was low budget and I only saw part of it once. It was probably early to mid nineties, although it might've just been cheap enough that it seemed that way and it is newer. It played a lot like the Tarantino clones that came out after Pulp Fiction got big.

-I think the title was a long string of tough guy words - it wasn't Sin City but the name was something like "Booze Broads Bullets" only longer.

-The plot was about a hitman/hardass/killer guy who gets betrayed and left for dead, only to wind up very much alive and looking for revenge. The dude is a super movie badass type - everybody knows about how tough this guy is and is scared of him.

-The main actor wasn't really an actor, the producer or director was friends with him and he was a construction worker. Dude was huge - I seem to remember him being like 6'5-6'7 and being a big, jacked dude. He wasn't movie star style muscles either, but more like a construction worker who also lifted weights. Very bulky.

- Stuff about the movie I remember - I think the main bad guy was a business suited type kingpin type criminal who always had a cellphone earpiece in, and it was hilariously dated because it wasn't bluetooth so he always had cables running from the phone to the earpiece across his suit jacket.

There is a scene where the protagonist walks into a bar to ask questions, somebody starts some poo poo, and he wrecks their poo poo - I am pretty sure he got a sawed off shotgun from this because the bartender tried to pull it on him.

There is a scene later where he busts in to some bad guy hideout with guns in each hand, and says "I'm back motherfuckers!" and then it goes into a flashback before coming back to him killing everybody. I think the transition after the line was that the screen went red and then ripped in half.

There is a flashback where the protagonist is in a hotel room with what i think is a whore that he falls in love with, but she gets killed and I think that ties into why they tried to kill him.

I'm pretty sure the protagonist drives a motorcycle everywhere. If I remember correctly, he walks into the biker bar I talked about earlier, kills a bunch of dudes, and then steals one of their motorcycles.

Like I said, this was a very low-budget movie I saw on one of the major cable movie stations (like Starz). Despite it's campiness and cheapness, I remember it being a pretty solid movie. I'm almost positive it never would've been released in theaters or anything, this is like a straight to dvd sort of deal.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

penismightier posted:

Bullets, Blood, and a Fistful of Ca$h? I too caught this on Starz.

That is exactly it. Thank you. The trailer makes it look cornier than I remember it being, but I'm still going to try and seek it out.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Mouser.. posted:

I'm pretty sure that you're thinking of Lifepod which was a remake of Alfred Hitchcock's 'Lifeboat' IN SPACE...

She wasn't psychic but here's the blurb that I believe matches what you are thinking of.

Wow, there is a scene from this movie that I remember distinctly from watching it on TV when I was a kid - the guy with the robot arm is a dwarf I think, and there is a part where they're talking about him selling his arm for a "few extra credits" or something like that. I've wondered quite a bit about what that movie was. Thanks.

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

Ruall the Rebater posted:

[quote="From Earth"]
The whole town is gathered in the (wooden?) church just outside of town because of some crisis. The devil is somehow involved (maybe he visits the church at some point?). I want to say it's something based on a Stephen King novel, probably from the 80s or 90s. Please tell me that I'm not just making this up.

This could easily be Sleepy Hollow, especially if there was anything having to do with horsemen. (Jonny Dep stared in it)

Sounds like Storm of the Century.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0135659/

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

From Earth posted:

I know, wheatpuppy answered it ten days ago.

Somehow I missed that. My mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PonchtheJedi
Feb 20, 2004

zombieman posted:

I have no idea if this is from a film or TV, but there's someone behind glass (I think it's a bank) and and someone shoots it. When the first person smugly points out that it's bullet-proof, someone proceeds to smash it with a sledgehammer.

This has been bugging me for ages, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is a scene at the end of The Cell where Vince Vaughn finds a girl in a big bulletproof glass cube filling with water, she's almost out of air and he shoots at the glass. The bullets ricochet off and so he grabs a pipe and starts hammering at the glass, which if I remember correctly breaks it.

Maybe that's it?