Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dishonesty
Sep 11, 2001

There's no place like home.
I posted this in another thread, but it's been doing my head in for years.

I have this image in my mind VIVIDLY and it was SO graphic and traumatising coz I was just a kid.

It's a serious move.. a drama I'd imagine.

The scene I remember is a young boy (around 10) is skateboarding home from a skate park, and gets hit by a car. He gets dragged under the car, and is holding on to part of it. His mum(or bystander) is screaming for him to let go, and it drags him for ages. There's lots of blood, and he ends up in hospital.

I also remember he had flashbacks, because it was the first time in my life that I found out you have flashbacks before you die.

His name was quite possibly Mikey?

Edit: It's also very possibly his name WASNT Mikey, and that I'm just getting that from the movie "Mikey" of around the same time.

dishonesty fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Nov 21, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU