Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chowder9797
Nov 20, 2004

I'm having a non-descript day.
OK, I tried this last time, but it didn't work :rolleyes:

Anyways...

I saw this on Bravo or Showcase about a 6 months to a year ago. I only saw the last half or so, but the jist of it is:
A guy somehow kills a girls father. She doesn't know this, and they end up in a relationship. In the end, she finds out, and has to decide whether to stay with him or not.

There was a scene with her packing up all of her fathers stuff from his apartment. The end of the movie is with both of them on a boat together.

It appeared to be a more recent movie...maybe made within the last 5-8 years or so, but I'm not sure.

This is a foreign language film. Norwegian or something, I'm not sure. It was subtitled.

I have googled/imdb'd this to death, and cannot find it.

Any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU