Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

The Stanley Cup has been kidnapped by Gary Bettman! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue it?
This is awesome, voted.

Also for the first time I get to enter that sweepstakes thing.

They always used to make that North Americans only.

Struggling to think of other ways to promote this other than the ways you have already mentioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

The Stanley Cup has been kidnapped by Gary Bettman! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue it?
Rory has invaded the ducks board on HF

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

lecherousjester posted:

UPDATE : RORY IS ON THE LIST! I REPEAT, RORY IS ON THE LIST

We have a huge mountain to climb, but this is HUGE.

Holy poo poo he is doing far better than I thought the result would show.

If only I didnt live in a country where nobody knows anything about hockey otherwise Id be spamming the media outlets here too.

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

HPL posted:

Fitzmania has hit the mothership:

http://www.canucks.com/view_archive.asp?sectionID=5&id=1763

loving yes, I am going to go make this shirt now

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

lecherousjester posted:

There you go guys, here's the credit for SAS

http://thefourthperiod.com/columnists/wyshynski.html

I am in awe as to how far this has gone now.

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

I decided the only way I can realistically contribute to this is to kill two birds with one stone

Posting these up at my local rink tomorrow, Im hoping the hockey going population there will at least know whats going on but at the same time

:pink:

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

thompson posted:

i voted for rory, now you vote for the stache. vote for parros!

No!!!!

I hate seeing that rape moustache in normal games let alone the all star game

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

This is a moment that will go down in history

Rory Day anyone?

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

sba posted:

What a dickhead Gretzky has become in the past few years.

He is opposed to it because it makes it harder for him to rig the game for his betting ring.

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

Cancerous Clit posted:

I'm pretty sure Don Cherry knows as much about the internets as the typical U.S. senator.

enough to send sexually explicit messages to Phil Kessel?

Also: I might have seen a small snippit on our national news here about the Rory campaign the other night. Last time hockey made the news here was when there was that brawl in a minor league game that resulted in jail time for some players (or something like that)

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

sba posted:

Don't worry guys, the Sabres will punish that dickhead Carlyle in July for you.

Please punish Carlyle and not his team :(

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

lecherousjester posted:

Nope, but grasping at straws here.

Is Jeff Gilooly out of prison yet? lolz

Lidstrom please

quote:

To the Anaheim and Detroit goons here, do you know if there was any kind of big push for fans to vote in those particular cities in the last week or two? I just can't see people in those cities thinking "oh god, must vote Niedermayer and Lidstrom or they won't make it!"

I think the odd thing is that Niedermayer got over 90,000 votes that one week while Pronger who is on the same team, got about half that. Wouldn't a Ducks fan vote for both of them?

Dont live in Anaheim (or NA for that matter) but my one ducks source didnt seem to have any HAY LETS VOTE NIEDS push or anything, they were all over the Rory thing as much as anyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedimastafez
Jun 5, 2005

lecherousjester posted:

You're a goon, Murphy

SWEET

Some of the comments on that page make me so loving angry

How can people be this idiotic?