Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Matt Ramsey

Penetrating Insights
מה קורה מותק?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Ramsey

Penetrating Insights
מה קורה מותק?

Sargasm posted:

actually I find all floppy penises to be revolting or at best, amusing and not even mildly erotic

I've never personally met an uncircumsized penis but I probably wouldn't care if it was hard

i think floppy penises are awesome and fun :dance:

Matt Ramsey

Penetrating Insights
מה קורה מותק?

i'm normal, right guys?
RIGHT GUYS???

Matt Ramsey

Penetrating Insights
מה קורה מותק?

Winter Bonfire Sacrifice posted:

i have a medical condition called vericocele which is varicose veins in the scrotum which i usually dont reveal to anyone but since you guys are all my friends i feel safe in showing this:

that's right brother, let it out

:hf::dong:

Matt Ramsey

Penetrating Insights
מה קורה מותק?

Winter Bonfire Sacrifice posted:

wow im glad you guys want to hear me open up :shobon:

well i have a rather drastic penile fistula

some speculate that so did jack the ripper

its a hole in the side of the penis (mines on the bottom side) that makes it extremely difficult to urinate or achieve erection or do anything but feel extreme pain when your penis moves against clothing. i have to keep it constantly bandaged, balmed, and medicated. cleaning it out every few hours is not a pretty task let me tell you

post pix please :)