Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Barbwire Mike

Let me tell you something about stepping in someone else's cornflakes... it's a weird way to eat cornflakes

Onideus_Mad_Hatter posted:

...d00d, seriously, this thread is about ME...go get yer own thread, you thread stealing wanker.
sorry fruit loop you stopped interesting me pages ago :o:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forpush

We don't like it when the city light start fading
When the city lights fading then we can't get down

Dr. Ron Karenga posted:

digiwano

...d00d, seriously, this thread is about ME...go get yer own thread, you thread stealing wanker.

this thread isn't about you

Maou

by Eris Is Goddess
d00d....

d00d

Kwagga

I am small

Oooo, staunchly, there's a big word. Be careful everyone, I don't want you kids tripping over it now.

actually we're pretty comfortable with big words around here since you know, we prefer to act like adults

wise old hitachi

by I Ozma Myself

Fruit Punch posted:

hahahaha

The Chairman

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
"I can relate to that, recently I bought a case of 72 Attends 8 for only $60...but then I've already gone through like a fourth of them in just a week, where as with the Abri-form Xplus diapers one diaper can hold like 5 wettings, up to 7 if I use some cheap booster pads, so overall the Abri's are actually a better deal, plus I don't have to change nearly as often. With the Attends it's like one big wetting or two regular wettings you have to change it otherwise it'll start leaking. And I don't have anyone looking after me and checking my diapers to see if I need changing so more often than not I wind up leaking with them. The Abri-form's are definetly a babies diaper, in that they're geared towards (adult) babies who can't be trusted on their own to keep their diapers changed right away."

-- Onideus Mad Hatter

Theodorus

...because I don't take anything online seriously?

*ponders*

Well, I think I can live with that. ^_^
mr hatter...

mr hatter you didnt just use an asteriked action mr hatter did you?

we have emoticons for that mr hatter

Barbwire Mike

Let me tell you something about stepping in someone else's cornflakes... it's a weird way to eat cornflakes

Maou posted:

d00d....

d00d
im a d00d :c00l:

Maka

*ponders*

Well, I think I can live with that. ^_^

ok take this seriously okay

YOU WEAR DIAPERS.

loving DIAPERS.

WHAT THE gently caress.

Yaos

She is a cat of significant gravy.
I want to buy Mad_Hatter a cool avatar but I don't want to waste $10 if somebody else is just going to change it. :(

Nigmaetcetera

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Dr. Ron Karenga posted:

:cool:
:hfive:

hey if you go into your profile and get rid of the [url] tags your profile pic should work.

John Ford Coley

by Garbage Day
hey you fucktard there is only room for one mad hatter on this forum and it ain't you, that's for sure

wise old hitachi

by I Ozma Myself

Nigmaetcetera posted:

hey if you go into your profile and get rid of the [url] tags your profile pic should work.

Thanks I was wondering how to do that

VIRGINIA WOOLFSHIRT

On Being Ill

GOOD MORNING BYOB

Theodorus

Yaos posted:

I want to buy Mad_Hatter a cool avatar but I don't want to waste $10 if somebody else is just going to change it. :(

see mr hatter? you are being accepted into the community already. people are willing to spend actual money to purchase you optional forum upgrades for you mr hatter!

the littlest prince

did anyone ever figure out what a hatter post was?

Onideus_Mad_Hatter

by Lowtax

Yaos posted:

Onideus_Mad_Hatter is a pretty cool guy. I've been reading some of his posts from the fox site and POE and it seems like he could fit in. I think you are ready to be part of the rest out the community here at Something Awful. As you can tell from my profile I'm a well known poster on the forums. First go here http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=1

Make a thread introducing yourself and make sure to let everybody know that I think you are a great guy and you deserve respect. I hope to see more of you around the forums.

Edit: I forgot to say that you should give a link to this thread when you make the post so they know you are not just doing some name dropping.

Meh...that seems like too much work...plus, you know, I would need to sum up enough bother to give a gently caress and all...*shrugs*...in all honestly I probably won't be posting here for more than...well today. No offense or anything, but you guys are a little too laid back and I've got the PoEtards all strung the gently caress out right now, so I'll probably just continue to pester them until I get bored. I might make some st00fs for you though at some point, I got this "contribution rule" about groups I involve myself in.

Nigmaetcetera

Dr. Ron Karenga posted:

Thanks I was wondering how to do that

no problem, doctors aren't omniscient.

Maou

by Eris Is Goddess

kaputtfurleben posted:

welp hes here now so HOPEFULLY we can shed some light on the subject

Theodorus

kaputtfurleben posted:

are you speaking of a post by mr hatter, that is, a 'hatter' post? i believe those are posts by mr hatter, all of which are goldmine-quality he claims.

Barbwire Mike

Theodorus posted:

see mr hatter? you are being accepted into the community already. people are willing to spend actual money to purchase you optional forum upgrades for you mr hatter!
that's how we roll :shobon:

Nigmaetcetera

Meh...that seems like too much work...plus, you know, I would need to sum up enough bother to give a gently caress and all...*shrugs*...in all honestly I probably won't be posting here for more than...well today. No offense or anything, but you guys are a little too laid back and I've got the PoEtards all strung the gently caress out right now, so I'll probably just continue to pester them until I get bored. I might make some st00fs for you though at some point, I got this "contribution rule" about groups I involve myself in.

you think it seems like too much work when every one of your posts is like a quarter of a page long at the shortest?

Onideus_Mad_Hatter

by Lowtax

Maka posted:

ok take this seriously okay

YOU WEAR DIAPERS.

loving DIAPERS.

WHAT THE gently caress.

I'll wear a diaper for you, but only if you're wear this dildo up your rear end.

the littlest prince

Theodorus posted:

are you speaking of a post by mr hatter, that is, a 'hatter' post? i believe those are posts by mr hatter, all of which are goldmine-quality he claims.

that's what i'm trying to figure out, whether or not there is more to it

nakor
Just some nerd

don't worry I think your 15 minutes are about up anyway

the next thing we will find entertaining about you are the angry emails you're going to send lowtax when he bans you

VIRGINIA WOOLFSHIRT

On Being Ill

BYOB: No offense or anything, but you guys are a little too laid back

Onideus_Mad_Hatter

by Lowtax

Nigmaetcetera posted:

you think it seems like too much work when every one of your posts is like a quarter of a page long at the shortest?

D00d, I can type like at like 140wpm...I could pretty much poo poo out a novel in about an hour...plus there's the whole uber creativity thing I got goin, so it's not like I ever suffer from writers block.

John Ford Coley

by Garbage Day

I'll wear a diaper for you, but only if you're wear this dildo up your rear end.

dildos up asses

internet cliche of the century

Shadow The Rat

Look here, I wrote "big laundry" and I don't even remember what the reason was. I guess I assumed I'd remember, like it was some big genius idea... Big laundry, BIG LAUNDRY! It's crazy, I'm a crazy person.

somehow making 100,000 online posts takes a little more effort than not taking it seriously

do you know greenreaper he is another furry who comes chasing after every referral link to spread is iguana-loving skills

Maradonna Summer

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

D00d, I can type like at like 140wpm...I could pretty much poo poo out a novel in about an hour...plus there's the whole uber creativity thing I got goin, so it's not like I ever suffer from writers block.

or constipation

Maou

by Eris Is Goddess

o poo poo :pwn:

THIS must be a fabled HATTER POST :wth:

wise old hitachi

by I Ozma Myself

You know what I don't liek you but by doing so you get enjoyment and as such piss yourself while you giggle away, laughing at the internet plebians that wish for your ultimate mercy.

Theodorus

i think i begin to understand you now mr hatter, though no mortal will ever be able to comprehend you in your totality. you are a hunter and you live for your hunt, but instead of delicious animals your prey is strife and misery. well mr hatter i must say that if you indeed to go to this 'gbs' you will find ample prey for strife and misery is their currency, and the oil that oils the gears of their posting machinery. mr hatter just follow this link and you will find all the strife and misery that can sustain your hunter's heart

yuletide with bleach

STFU TRUCK G0O FOREVER

http://pounced.org/personals/viewad.php?&hpad=5746

John Ford Coley

by Garbage Day

Maou posted:

the gently caress

from now on the only who's allowed to make hatter posts is me, ok

Maka

YOU AREN'T TAKING THIS VERY SERIOUSLY OKAY

YOU WEAR DIAPERS OKAY JUST THINK ABOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

Space Cob

a pilot on fire is not fit to fly
this thread lol

VIRGINIA WOOLFSHIRT

On Being Ill

Maou posted:

oh my god i know i can't turn them into hilarious title-size quotes fast enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera

wow you're like a genius