Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
door Door door
Feb 26, 2006

Fugee Face

Thomas Pynchon steampunk rape with a Dr. Suess vocabulary.
:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Pages 1 and 2 - New Ending for November of the Heart (Dr. Seuss Steampunk Rape Version)

Super huge thanks go out to Ostia Pyrosis for doing the illustrations. Anyone can make words rhyme, but it takes an immensely talented and demented person to bring rape into the Dr. Seuss universe.

So, follow along. You may just see someone's pants explode.

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
Oh my God, YES.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

This is the best thing Ive ever seen on this here forums, I reckon.

utonium
Dec 17, 2002
This is incredible, but page 1 isn't selling me on Jen's eyes I'm sad to say.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

This is better than I ever imagined.

Edited for "is." :downs:

Kimmalah fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jan 10, 2007

summerteeth
Aug 7, 2006

by elpintogrande
Fantastic.

Petition for you to underline all descriptions of bosoms in the text before returning it to the bookshelf, making no other mark on the book.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

summerteeth posted:

Fantastic.

Petition for you to underline all descriptions of bosoms in the text before returning it to the bookshelf, making no other mark on the book.

I have other plans.

Solothurn
Oct 4, 2003
Holy loving poo poo, this is perfect.

ALOYSIUS 2
Apr 22, 2005

by Ozma
Oh man, awesome.

Night Gaunt
Jan 9, 2007

It's everything I hoped it would be. :dance: Wonderful illustration Ostia Pyrosis!

Elijya
May 11, 2005

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
amazing! thank you guys so much for bringing us this

I get the feeling Jens is the one who's gonna be raped, and Gideon will be the one doing the rapage, methinks

Mr. Pither
May 28, 2006

Hello, friends!
Hahaha, the illustrations make it fantastic. I thought you'd given up!

It's probably too late to suggest rhymes for "pubis", although I thought of "Anubis".

dundun
Oct 29, 2005
H E R B
Thanks for bumping this, due to the holiday rush I missed this legendary thread. Subscribed and anxiously awaiting part 2

Shapiro
Jun 27, 2005

a jealous female can be tricked into anything
Eagerly awaiting hot pubis groping.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hahahahaha the :smith: Sun is perfect

Hinge
May 3, 2006

Top Dog.
This is incredible. I'm sure it'll be goldmined when completed. That's some brilliant artwork there.

Samarium
Dec 15, 2005

The beauty of quitting is, now that I've quit, I can have one, 'cause I've quit.
We need a SA book club, or something. This is too perfect.

Old Dun Cow posted:

I love having the sun as smith.

comets!
Nov 25, 2004

BRICK DAVIS
Haha, I like to think that "I'll show you what's gotten into me!" is a phrase Gideon uses often in his every day life.

Here's another vote for Let's Read being an ongoing thing. I love it.

Hinge
May 3, 2006

Top Dog.

DrGarbagetree posted:

We need a SA book club, or something. This is too perfect.

May I interest you in this, or maybe this? Slightly different idea in the latter.

CerebralAssassin
Nov 16, 2005
Oh yea..... I'm THAT important
eagerly awaiting the line, "he used some tape, to be able to rape"

Ocean Madness
Sep 26, 2006
Somewhere between the hipsters and the hoboes.

comets! posted:

Here's another vote for Let's Read being an ongoing thing. I love it.

Yes, please. Horrible romance novels ahoy! And Old Dun Cow, we could take turns if all those pubises and blue eyes are getting to you.

faustcf
Jun 1, 2004

My beard! I broke my playoff beard!!
wow, its been a long time since ive read an E/N thread all the way through. this is briliant!

Potato Pancakes
Jun 22, 2005

I'm using technology.

Old Dun Cow posted:

Book passage

So if I marry my girlfriend, I'll be entitled to sex?! Why didn't anyone tell me this!

Ostia Pyrosis
Jul 15, 2004

bitches don't know 'bout
my knives and lint
:haw:

I am so going to hell.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Ocean Madness posted:

Yes, please. Horrible romance novels ahoy! And Old Dun Cow, we could take turns if all those pubises and blue eyes are getting to you.

Actually, I've begun reading Against the Day to regain some of my lost sanity (Ha! I wonder how many people have ever said that about a Thomas Pynchon novel). Anyway, I started getting some really crazy Amazon suggestions from searching around for all the books on the shelf. Did you know that there's a sub-genre of romance novels specifically focusing on vampire love? I got a taste for blood after the hideous sex scene, so I'll probably pick up one of those. You've got to wonder if the author will address the awkwardness of trying to fellate someone without scraping when you have fangs.

:drac::gizz:

Ostia Pyrosis posted:

I am so going to hell.

See you there! We can have grilled cheese sandwiches.

Old Dun Cow fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jan 10, 2007

Chair Huxtable
Dec 27, 2004

Heavens me, just look at the time

Old Dun Cow posted:

Did you know that there's a sub-genre of romance novels specifically focusing on vampire love? I got a taste for blood after the hideous sex scene, so I'll probably pick up one of those. You've got to wonder if the author will address the awkwardness of trying to fellate someone without scraping when you have fangs.

:drac::gizz:

If it is Laurell K. Hamilton, I will die from laughter. She may write the worst sex scenes ever. (Which is a pity, as the first few books of that series were pretty promising.)

Sidhedevil
Aug 3, 2005

Prostatitis?
Between this and the homeopathy thread, I am just overwhelmed with SA love. Fabulous.

Kalista
Oct 18, 2001
Why, why, why the gently caress have I passed this thread up before now?? This is a thing of beauty, a rare gem!

(Back in my young and innocent days before the internet and while I was still a Good Mormon Girl, I used to do a lot of babysitting for women who read a lot of these books. The 'juicy parts' were one of my first introductions to the 'temptations of the flesh', and I'd always feel guilty after reading them. But I always read them. Funny how the books always fell open to those scenes too... Looking back the ones with cowboys and spunky frontier women in them were the most hilarious.)

Ostia Pyrosis
Jul 15, 2004

bitches don't know 'bout
my knives and lint

Night Gaunt posted:

It's everything I hoped it would be. :dance: Wonderful illustration Ostia Pyrosis!

Thankyou :keke: I hope to have the next two pages done by Saturday (work permitting). Old Dun Cow is a genius, you're in for a treat.

McFisto
Sep 9, 2005
This is really creative and funny, and the illustrations are simply perfect!

Chef Brian
Jul 20, 2004

HAY KB THANKS FOR BUYING ME MY ACCOUNT! I THINK THIS IS AN APPROPRIATE WAY TO THANK YOU! -A-ARSE
This ending is turning out better than I ever could have imagined. Old Dun Cow, thank you for sharing this. Please please please keep this sort of thing up with more books. I know you've said you plan to, but for the love of comedy DO.

Also, did anybody else find themselves reading the text out loud?

crazystray
Aug 7, 2005
Grow or die.
Ok... this thread delivers... I avoided reading it for 3 weeks because of the title and, holy poo poo I'm glad curiousity won out. The new ending is so :shobon:.

On another note, speaking of sex scenes, here is one the the short list finalists for the 'bad sex in fiction' awards:

Black Swan Green by David Mitchell (Sceptre):

If Dawn Madden's breasts were a pair of Danishes, Debby Crombie's got two Space Hoppers. Each armed with a gribbly nipple. Tom Yew kissed them in turn and his saliva glistened in the April sun. I know watching was wrong but I couldn't not. Tom Yew slipped off her red panties and stroked the cressy hair there.
'If you want me to stop, Madam Crombie, you have to say now.'
'Oooh, Master Yew,' she croodled, 'don't you dare.'
Tom Yew got on her and sort of jiggled there and she gasped like he was giving her a Chinese burn and wrapped her legs round him, froggily. Now he moved up and down, Man-from-Atlantisly. His silver chain jiggled on his neck.
Now her grubby soles met like they were praying.
Now his skin was glazed in roast pork sweat.
Now she made a noise like a tortured Moomintroll.
Now Tom Yew's body jerkjerked judderily jackknifed and a noise like a ripping cable tore out of him. Once more, like he'd been booted in the balls.
Her fingernails'd sunk salmony welts into his arse.
Debby Crombie's mouth made a perfect O.

:Edit with last years winner:

2005 Winkler by Giles Coren (Jonathan Cape)

And he came hard in her mouth and his dick jumped around and rattled on her teeth and he blacked out and she took his dick out of her mouth and lifted herself from his face and whipped the pillow away and he gasped and glugged at the air, and he came again so hard that his dick wrenched out of her hand and a shot of it hit him straight in the eye and stung like nothing he'd ever had in there, and he yelled with the pain, but the yell could have been anything, and as she grabbed at his dick, which was leaping around like a shower dropped in an empty bath, she scratched his back deeply with the nails of both hands and he shot three more times, in thick stripes on her chest. Like Zorro.

crazystray fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jan 11, 2007

Ann Onymous
Jul 30, 2006
scraping the bottom of the barrel since 1982

crazystray posted:

Ok... this thread delivers... I avoided reading it for 3 weeks because of the title and, holy poo poo I'm glad curiousity won out. The new ending is so :shobon:.

On another note, speaking of sex scenes, here is one the the short list finalists for the 'bad sex in fiction' awards:

Black Swan Green by David Mitchell (Sceptre):

If Dawn Madden's breasts were a pair of Danishes, Debby Crombie's got two Space Hoppers. Each armed with a gribbly nipple. Tom Yew kissed them in turn and his saliva glistened in the April sun. I know watching was wrong but I couldn't not. Tom Yew slipped off her red panties and stroked the cressy hair there.
'If you want me to stop, Madam Crombie, you have to say now.'
'Oooh, Master Yew,' she croodled, 'don't you dare.'
Tom Yew got on her and sort of jiggled there and she gasped like he was giving her a Chinese burn and wrapped her legs round him, froggily. Now he moved up and down, Man-from-Atlantisly. His silver chain jiggled on his neck.
Now her grubby soles met like they were praying.
Now his skin was glazed in roast pork sweat.
Now she made a noise like a tortured Moomintroll.
Now Tom Yew's body jerkjerked judderily jackknifed and a noise like a ripping cable tore out of him. Once more, like he'd been booted in the balls.
Her fingernails'd sunk salmony welts into his arse.
Debby Crombie's mouth made a perfect O.

:Edit with last years winner:

2005 Winkler by Giles Coren (Jonathan Cape)

And he came hard in her mouth and his dick jumped around and rattled on her teeth and he blacked out and she took his dick out of her mouth and lifted herself from his face and whipped the pillow away and he gasped and glugged at the air, and he came again so hard that his dick wrenched out of her hand and a shot of it hit him straight in the eye and stung like nothing he'd ever had in there, and he yelled with the pain, but the yell could have been anything, and as she grabbed at his dick, which was leaping around like a shower dropped in an empty bath, she scratched his back deeply with the nails of both hands and he shot three more times, in thick stripes on her chest. Like Zorro.

What?
That Black Swan Green one is like Danielle Steel crossed with Lewis Carroll, after they got drunk down the pub & decided it'd be a good idea to collaborate together.

edit: I found a [url="https://"http://ds.hnldesign.nl/"]Danielle Stell Title Generator[/url]
My favourites so far are:
''Stuck to his filthy Moustache''
''Enjoying his forgotten Bondage''
''Just another spastic Wedding''
''Father's long lost Testicles''

Ann Onymous fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Jan 12, 2007

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
YES! It's back! I had to physically force myself not to bump this thread anymore begging for updates. You've made my Friday - please continue.

(*Note: PUBIS)

Cha
Dec 10, 2006

Ostia Pyrosis posted:

I am so going to hell.

YOU ARE AMAZING.

kow
Jan 13, 2006

by Fistgrrl

Ann Onymous posted:

Like Zorro

Sweet Jumping Jesus that's amazing.

BaseballChica03
Jan 12, 2006

kow :argh: I was all excited when I saw this in my recently updated subscribed threads list, but it is not an update.

kow
Jan 13, 2006

by Fistgrrl
maybe Old Dun Cow just forgot about it and now that it's on the front page he'll remember it again. like zorro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Party Membership is a Democracy, The Weave is Not.

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

i just read this thread due to bumping.

you must finish the Dr. Seuss rape.

that is all.