Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Goat Problems
Aug 14, 2005

Bart Fargo posted:

Greatly looking forward to this. Best of luck to you, sir.

edit: It's too bad you don't have the reprinted cover. It is significantly less pink.

Reprinted? As in, it sold well enough to warrant a second printing? Why on Earth would anyone actually buy this book?

I wonder if the title has anything to do with the book at all, for that matter. November of the Heart sounds flowery, but it gave me the impression that the main character is a nasty shrew who is only going to get meaner. November isn't exactly a romantic month.

And subscribed, can't wait to hear all the awkward euphemisms for dirty bits in the sex scenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goat Problems
Aug 14, 2005

FunkLord posted:

the white bird is the rich girl the blue bird is the poor servant SYMBOLISM

Exactly. Blue like his DEEP BLUE EYES.

Goat Problems
Aug 14, 2005

Casting another vote for the Dr. Seuss/Steampunk Rape Ending. Really, there is no other choice.

A couple other people volunteered, but I can help out with the illustrations if you still need someone.