Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
How did you get such great action pictures? The ones with the objects in mid air are incredible. It is not very often I say this, but things like this make me proud to have grown up in the south with just a little redneck influence. We got in the same situation on the 4th of July at my friend's house and I can sum up what happens with a simple math formula

200 dollars of fireworks > 1 bee hive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Craptacular! posted:

When I was young, we had a bee infestation in the bushes in our front lawn. We did the responsible thing in getting the bees hauled away and then tearing down the bushes so they wouldn't come back. "Redneck" is a minor term for what you did, "effective yet retarded" would be apropos. I don't know why GBS thinks you're awesome, I think you created an even bigger hazard for children than the bees, especially since coming out of a neighbor's house means they aren't gone anyway.

I just want to let the non-American goons know we're not all this backwards.

How is the view from your high horse?

Edit

Did you miss the part about the bee removal company wanting to charge a big fee?

Ribsauce fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Dec 24, 2006