Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

WINDOWS 98 BEAT HIS FRIEND WITH A SHOVEL
Excellent, evocative imagery.

I felt like I was there, thinking "dumb bastard is gonna blow his hands off, I must watch"

Also, not a bee person, but isn't a bee swarm worth money to a bee-keeper? Like you call them and say "come get these bees" and they will do their bee thing and they will pay for them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

Boi Hole posted:

Looks like you had a bee-bee-q!

Do you get basically zero shutter lag with that?

Most entry-level DSLRs will give you 3 frames per second.

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

Craptacular! posted:

I don't know why GBS thinks you're awesome

I just want to let the non-American goons know we're not all this backwards.

Because he is making large explosions, risking perminant injury for little reward, and killing animals for our amusement. Didn't think this question through very hard, huh?

Yes, non-american goons, as you can see we have crybaby weenies too, we even let them post on internet boards.

Slo-Tek
Jun 8, 2001

PokeJoe posted:

You mean women don't like to burn things?

Nope. Women like to cry.

Vive la difference.