Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Lafarga posted:

Heh. Who just potentially offed it? Funny line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Based on Felicia's outfit, I'd say Wolverine, from the Claws mini.

Ah. I didn't know it was one of those Looney Tunes-esque minis where they exploit Wolverine's healing factor just to make him suffer as much as possible. Sort-of like Ennis' Punisher arc with him only if Ennis could have his "I hate Supeheroes" pole pulled out of his rectum.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

McGravin posted:

That brings up an interesting point: Reed Richards totally just pulled a Braniac move on those poor aliens.

Could it have been an intentional little "gently caress the old school" nod? Probably not, but in times of extreme nerdiness it's fun to imagine so.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

FutureBoy posted:

I don't get it, why is this a What if? Isn't this how we won?

They changed the details a bit so that when we took Iwo Jima on Io Nick Fury is seen raising the space-flag. A bit campy, but overall the book is a paragon of historical accuracy. They even get all the medals on Space-Stalin right.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

IndieRockLance posted:

Except for the fact that everyone writes all of Nightcrawler's lines like he physically can't pronounced Ws.

Hasn't that been standard since his inception?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Hoatzin posted:

That's shopped though, I think it's from the Ruin the Moment thread.

It is.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

J.theYellow posted:

D&D/BYOB crossover. :haw:

I hereby contest Barrack O'Bama's blackness for not dressing up as Steel for that picture. Cause that would be :awesome:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Shapiro posted:

Unfortunately, Twinkies don't cure cancer :smith:

If this is the secret of Captain Marvel's return I'll forgive at least 90% of Civil War.